FLAPATAX OR RALLY ARMOR PLEASE HELP

This is a discussion on FLAPATAX OR RALLY ARMOR PLEASE HELP within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Title says it all. i want to order rally armor mud flaps but if flapatax are like 57 $ i ...

FLAPATAX OR RALLY ARMOR PLEASE HELP

Title says it all. i want to order rally armor mud flaps but if flapatax are like 57 $ i might be ballin on a budget lol . So those of u with rally aromor or flapatax please convince me (pros vs cons ) ty for advice all insite is thanked
    -_- Brian -_- 2011 wrx 5 door ISM
    sti short shifter/ sti shift fog kit / cnt cat back/rally armor vr2 black silver letter
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/off-to...k-eye-mob.html
    ::StInK eYe MoB #7308

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I have rally armor on mine but I have the wrongs ones so mine just drag around because my car is lowered and they are still together in one piece from constantly dragging down over hundreds of miles so they are definitely sturdy.
    2012 DGM WRX - Stage Two 93 - Stink Eye Mob #908
    The Epic Life of Emily the WRX

I Support ClubWRX
    Rally armor because rallycar.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX
    AFAIK, Flapatax are plastic. Plastic mudflaps will warp and look crappy after a little bit of use. RA offers urethane versions, which don't warp.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

If you are willing to DIY and want to have flaps the size and shape you want them not how a company cuts them,
    Susquehanna MotorSports - Auto Performance Product
    and use screws, drywall anchors, and nylon spacers available at your local hardware store. There are many tutorials on nasioc and dirtyimpreza.com

im happy with my rally armors, but ive seen a few people use flapatax and no complaints..yet

i have flapatax and like them.

when i lowered my car, they would scrape on driveways, and had one rip off because of that.

the mudflap was fine, no cracks or anything.

i actually cut them down a bit so they should be good with my car now.

for the price, i think they are a better option.

I installed the Rallyarmour last weekend and I think they were worth the money. They look great and so far they are doing their job. The instructions suck but once you do one, the rest are pretty quick. I would recommend these for sure.

I Support ClubWRX
    I have the RA's and love them, though I agree they are a little over priced.
    I would like to get some urethane blanks and see if I can make backup's of the RA's and maybe some over sized ones for the winter.
    If you are close to an Ikea you can always get the flexable cutting boards and make your own.
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX