New 2013 Owner with some concerns. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on New 2013 Owner with some concerns. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by lftjeep **Update** Taking the car to the dealership was a nightmare. When I came in for my ...

Quote Originally Posted by lftjeep View Post
    **Update**

Taking the car to the dealership was a nightmare. When I came in for my appointment the service writers and the Subaru Technician were on the defensive telling me that the car will normally pull to the right due to the crown of the road and it being such a light vehicle, I dont think that the vehicle should change lanes on its own on the freeway to. To make matters worse the tech decided that it was the tires that I had on the vehicle and that those were to blame for the pull to the right. But for some reason he decided to flip the front drivers and passengers tire any ways because he believed they were the source of the problem. While doing that he scratched the factory rims and what ever tool they used also made a ring on the inside of each lug hole on my brand new rims.

I'm not really sure where to go from here, they are pointing the finger at my tires and are basically telling me go fly a kite even though the car has less then 500 miles on it. I also need to bring up the damage to the wheels what is the best way to go about doing this?

Thanks in advance
    Tell them they scratced your rims and they need to replace it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    yes, you should pursue the rims issue. they are probably going to try to deny it and claim it was done by the people who put your new tires on. car should not pull to the right. an easy test would be to drive on the left lane and see if it still pulls to the right. if so, then that ruins the "crown" argument. Finally, I'd find another dealer and report this one to subaru.
    2013 Subaru WRX named BlueRex
    2003 Jeep Rubicon, special zombie apocalypse edition

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12