13 WRB
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 13 WRB within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Whats up everyone just wanted to stop in and proudly say I'm a new 2013 WRX wrb hatch owner. My ...

13 WRB

Whats up everyone just wanted to stop in and proudly say I'm a new 2013 WRX wrb hatch owner. My guess is that I lucked out after reading some of the wait times on orders. I walked into our local dealership just to ask a few questions about inventory and ended up putting down a small deposit to place a hold on their next shipment of WRX's. Blue wasn't my first choice it was actually my second but I couldn't pass up on the short wait and closed everything out at invoice. Delivery is estimated on 10/18

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You can't ever go wrong with blue nice pik ahp.

Grats! Welcome to the '13 club.
    Ready, Fire, Aim!
    2013 SWP WRX Hatch
    Austin, Texas

Proud Member #512 of the Stink-Eye Mob

Quote Originally Posted by Stuk View Post
    Whats up everyone just wanted to stop in and proudly say I'm a new 2013 WRX wrb hatch owner. My guess is that I lucked out after reading some of the wait times on orders. I walked into our local dealership just to ask a few questions about inventory and ended up putting down a small deposit to place a hold on their next shipment of WRX's. Blue wasn't my first choice it was actually my second but I couldn't pass up on the short wait and closed everything out at invoice. Delivery is estimated on 10/18

Nice bro, when did u order it? im still waiting for mine since August! still dont know when ETA is...im going crazy!!!
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

Grats man, I have the same exact car, I love it! What was your first choice? I was in a toss up between WRB and SWP. Both look great I think, but WRB was always my first choice since I was a kid. Gotta get some gold rims now of course.

I Support ClubWRX
    welcome

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Thanks everyone I'm beyond excited

Quote Originally Posted by jsantos1082 View Post
    Nice bro, when did u order it? im still waiting for mine since August! still dont know when ETA is...im going crazy!!!
    I went in on 9/28 spoke to a salesperson and he let me in on what was in transit. I threw down my deposit that day to secure 1 of the 6 in their pipeline. I know that feeling I've been pretty anxious after leaving the dealership. Hang in there hopefully you receive an estimated delivery date and VIN soon.

Quote Originally Posted by jilty View Post
    Grats man, I have the same exact car, I love it! What was your first choice? I was in a toss up between WRB and SWP. Both look great I think, but WRB was always my first choice since I was a kid. Gotta get some gold rims now of course.
    First choice was DGM then it was WRB. I can't wait to just run through the break in and start with the mods. Gold or Bronze I can't decide what I'm leaning towards more.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.