All Season tires - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on All Season tires within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Anyone have any experience with the Bridgestone RE970s? I have heard/read that the DWSs provide great traction in bad weather, ...

Re: All Season tires

Anyone have any experience with the Bridgestone RE970s? I have heard/read that the DWSs provide great traction in bad weather, but that they have real soft sidewalls.

Sent from my HTC Amaze using Tapatalk 2

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

winter tires go with michelin x-ice 2. they aren't much more expensive than the blizzaks and will outlast them a season or two with the same if not better traction. As far as summer tires go my top choices are as follows. The Dunlop Star Specs, Hankook RS3, and the Michelin Pilot Super Sport. All are super sticky and have little to no sidewall roll.

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbikr View Post
    Anyone have any experience with the Bridgestone RE970s? I have heard/read that the DWSs provide great traction in bad weather, but that they have real soft sidewalls.

Sent from my HTC Amaze using Tapatalk 2
    I have also ran the re970. Its a good tire but the traction isn't as good as the continental. they do have stiffer sidewalls but they still won't perform like a summer tire will anyway. If you want a stiff sidewall just go for the performance tire, it will change the way your car handles dramatically.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12