new 2013 from hawaii saying hello~

This is a discussion on new 2013 from hawaii saying hello~ within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello! My name is Jay and im the soon-to-be new owner of a 2013 rally blue premium Ed. I say ...

new 2013 from hawaii saying hello~

Hello! My name is Jay and im the soon-to-be new owner of a 2013 rally blue premium Ed. I say soon to be because the loan and everything is done I am just waiting for it to ship from Oahu to Maui, so next week sat lol.
    This will be my 2nd wrx i will have owned, first was a 2004 wrx, loved that car to death it just had one issue....it was auto. Not dissing auto lovers it just wasnt for me, but the car was amazing! Never once gave me an issue or a hickup, did slide into the side of a hill but thats a different story :P, before that I owned a 95 mitsubishi Eclipse GS-T and that car was in the shop more then on the road.. So i am very excited about this car, a few first about this car, 1. This is the first new car I have ever owned, 2. this is the first loan under my name, no co-signers, to some that might not be a big deal, to me thats huge. I do have plans to build it a little, i will start off slow and get more into as i go lol, only question i have is I have been looking into intakes and did Injen ever make a short ram intake for this engine? I see they have a CAI but I dont want to risk it... lol..

Well here are some pics of the car, I had the dealer on Oahu take some pictures for me, will post more pictures after it comes in!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC07915.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	64.4 KB 
ID:	108667Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC07916.jpg 
Size:	83.6 KB 
ID:	108668Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC07917.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	98.5 KB 
ID:	108669Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC07918.jpg 
Size:	111.8 KB 
ID:	108670

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Congrats! And welcome, er aloha!
    Ready, Fire, Aim!
    2013 SWP WRX Hatch
    Austin, Texas

Proud Member #512 of the Stink-Eye Mob

Thanks, but man its going to be a long week. and i have to work in the morning on the day it comes in. >.<

I Support ClubWRX
    intakes are fine on these motors, grab an accessport or tune tho, and Id wait the 1000 miles

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

oh i planned on waiting 1000 miles, going to drive like grandma also till then, so excited about that. Ive always just worried about CAI sucking up water ~_~

I Support ClubWRX
    perfect, youll be alright man.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC