PB wrx 2013 sedan

This is a discussion on PB wrx 2013 sedan within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello my name is Edgar Iive in Omaha nebraska . I just got my car about a week ago when ...

PB wrx 2013 sedan

Hello my name is Edgar Iive in Omaha nebraska . I just got my car about a week ago when it just arrived in the dealership I fell in love with my car especially that I upgraded from a turbo eclipse onto a Subaru wrx. Idk if this is the correct place to post this question but sadly I live in a bad part of town..and someone just dented and scratched the rearright door. Its not big but u can see it if you get close by it..I have extended my warranty for the car but would the warranty cover for scratch? I know they cover for dents no bigger then a credit card but what about scratches ?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I wouldn't expect a warranty to cover dents or scratches at all. It wasn't a defect of the car, so why would they fix it?

That's what you have car insurance for.
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned \_(ツ)_/

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

I Support ClubWRX
    If it's small try taking it to a paintless dent removal place. Clearcoat scratches can be polished out, small dents can be popped for about 80 dollars.
    Drive Hard, Stay Driven..

Sorry for not updating soon the only way I've been getting on the forums is by using my phone lol. As far for dent and scratch I have halo services so it should cover the dent and scratches( my dealer services aren't to happy for some reason lol) I would upload pics but don't know how to with a nexus s 4g