2013 WRB WRX Hatch

This is a discussion on 2013 WRB WRX Hatch within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Ordered my car in August, was told it wouldnt be in until November though. Drooled over it a while in ...

2013 WRB WRX Hatch

Ordered my car in August, was told it wouldnt be in until November though. Drooled over it a while in the mean time and built up anticipation for it. Got a call last friday that my car was in early. I went down there and they forgot all the extras I ordered I was told they would order them and install them over the next week or two though, but had to wait till monday to pick up my car, but I couldnt wait and picked that bad boy up today! I literally have been driving it from the time I signed and drove off until now, about 5 hours total. Been a good day.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Ahhhh WRB hatches are so sexy!! Can't wait for mine to come in.

Enjoy!
    2005 Subaru Impreza WRX Sti - SOLD
    2000 PY Acura Integra Type R 59k miles - EX track warrior/weekend car
    2012 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan - SOLD
    2013 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Hatchback - SOLD
    2013 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Hatchback #2 - SOLD
    2015 WRB Subaru WRX - purchased on 5-06-2014
    "The Spartans do not ask how many are the enemy, but where are they." - Plutarch

Congrats!

So when are they gonna put in the "extras" for you?
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

I ordered a auto dim mirror, 110 watt converter, roof rails and bike rack and some all weather mats. I searched around and looked up how to do the mirror, very very easy, rails and rack, also very easy, but the converter looked scary...so hopefully ill have them installed within 2 weeks.

Next paycheck ill be picking up an AP for a stage 1 and soon after that a turbo back exhaust.

And yeah man the WRB hatch is so sexy, my buddy picked up a sedan and I started having second thoughts on the hatch, but now after seeing it im so glad I stuck with my choice.

My only gripe, and I had no idea it was this bad, getting into reverse is almost impossible at times. My buddy had a good laugh at me trying to make it go into reverse. Needless to say the bushings and a short throw are in the near future as well.

Quote Originally Posted by jilty View Post
    I ordered a auto dim mirror, 110 watt converter, roof rails and bike rack and some all weather mats. I searched around and looked up how to do the mirror, very very easy, rails and rack, also very easy, but the converter looked scary...so hopefully ill have them installed within 2 weeks.

Next paycheck ill be picking up an AP for a stage 1 and soon after that a turbo back exhaust.

And yeah man the WRB hatch is so sexy, my buddy picked up a sedan and I started having second thoughts on the hatch, but now after seeing it im so glad I stuck with my choice.

My only gripe, and I had no idea it was this bad, getting into reverse is almost impossible at times. My buddy had a good laugh at me trying to make it go into reverse. Needless to say the bushings and a short throw are in the near future as well.
    Don't worry too much about the reverse. I had the same issues when I picked up 2012 and it went away after few weeks.
    2005 Subaru Impreza WRX Sti - SOLD
    2000 PY Acura Integra Type R 59k miles - EX track warrior/weekend car
    2012 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan - SOLD
    2013 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Hatchback - SOLD
    2013 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Hatchback #2 - SOLD
    2015 WRB Subaru WRX - purchased on 5-06-2014
    "The Spartans do not ask how many are the enemy, but where are they." - Plutarch

Glad to hear about the reverse issue being temp, but I still plan on picking up the bushings and a cobb sts. From what I have read, its a must have basically.

I Support ClubWRX
    The forward gears are synchronized,while the reverse gear is not.When you encounter this issue, shift into first & then shift back into reverse. I have the same issue on my 2011 & I've had it for almost 2 years now.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Grats on your new ride. I just picked mine up Saturday and I've been finding reasons to drive too.
    Ready, Fire, Aim!
    2013 SWP WRX Hatch
    Austin, Texas

Proud Member #512 of the Stink-Eye Mob

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    The forward gears are synchronized,while the reverse gear is not.When you encounter this issue, shift into first & then shift back into reverse. I have the same issue on my 2011 & I've had it for almost 2 years now.
    I have done this too, and found that it did help. Thanks for the info though, glad I wasnt just trying it in vain haha.

Grats on your car too Gendax, and hope your car arrives soon typeR. I am pretty ecstatic about my car and like you said Gendax, every opportunity to drive it is welcomed. Hope to have a meet up with some locals pretty soon now that I got my legit ride.

Congrats on your new ride. I would gladly trade all my added options for a standard Premium DGM 5 door today. I am so anxious every day is longer than the last. This wait sucks. I hear the Kartboy ss is full of win...

Man, californicater, I def know the pain. I was going crazy waiting for mine to come. I did luck out a month or so early, so if you are in cali also, yours may be coming soon, im in Bakersfield so maybe that means yours is around the corner.

And then when it does arrive................the hardest 1000 miles ever.

Already planning a trip to california city to drive some of the offroad stuff out there.

Already planning a trip to california city to drive some of the offroad stuff out there.
    That sounds like fun!

Nice ride.
    Not as many parts left over this time... what am I missing?