Newbie here from AZ! - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Newbie here from AZ! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Which dealer did you order from...

Newbie here from AZ!

Which dealer did you order from
    2012 Wrx SWP Hatch-Traded
    2013 Limited ISM Hatch -Current

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Dzanga View Post
    Which dealer did you order from
    Camelback Subaru. I'm dealing with Don.

Got the VIN and delivery date on Saturday. Car will be here October 17!

Newbie here from AZ!

They are very good over there. I was just making sure you weren't dealing with Peoria Subaru they aren't very nice over there. I tried to order my car last November and the salesman told me I had to pay upfront in full for the car to place an order. So I ended up with power Subaru and I like them a lot more.
    But anyway my friend bought his wrx from camelback and from what he tells me they are a mod friendly dealer. Replaced his shortblock on his 09 after he had a tbe, fmic, and a tune.
    But good luck and enjoy the car they are a blast

LOL @ Power Subaru. No offense, but Mark is a total whack job over there. I test drove their '12 WRX premium that I believe they still have for sale. He told me they acquired it through a trade from their Mercedes dealer in Vegas. Found the car on eBay and the CarFax states it's only been an AZ car. Arrowhead to be specific. Then he tells me they have a spotless red WRX that just came in off of a trade. The only thing they had to do to it was put on new tires. I got to check that one out on their rack. That thing looks like a piece. All the paint on the front bumper is cracked, and Mark was like "Oh, well those Circle K lots will do that"... Then he tells me that the car is a great deal because suspension for WRXs are 6-9 grand. Dude, I may be a chick, but I know my stuff.

We stayed through his pathetic BS for a few hours, then I decided against getting the car and instead, wanted to order one bone stock, and he has the audacity to tell me I HAVE to order it with wheel locks, the short shifter, and the home link. My husband stepped out at that point and called Camelback, where Don said he could get one with no accessories. What a load of BS from Power. No offense. I had a horrible experience there. We left Power and went straight to Camelback. I put the deposit on my WRX that same day.

Mark emailed me about a week ago. I felt like blasting him, but meh, whatever. I'll just be glad to get my car. Dealerships, man. What a bunch of crap the average buyer has to go through lol.

Newbie here from AZ!

I hear ya. Haha some sales man can be like that I delt with Ron and being 20 when I ordered it they seem really fair and I got a brand new one for $1000 under Msrp which was good haha. But ya if they feed you a load of bull no sense in buying from somebody who does that.

Newbie here from AZ!

Is mark the old skinny guy that smokes about 100 cigarettes?

Are you a Costco member? They have special pricing (don't know how special) at Camelback Subaru through Don and it's $100 over invoice on the STI. Don't know what it is on the WRX or if it's even worth mentioning (maybe you can get a better deal by just negotiating).

HTH,
    Sean

LOL Yes!

Newbie here from AZ!

Haha I went back there with my girlfriend to try and get her into a new impreza or legacy and he wouldn't leave us alone and was doing the same thing and his breath and stench just made it worse. luckily he was only showing us one car while my salesman Ron was helping somebody else. Mark kept on trying to feed her lies and I wasn't having it so I just told him that I would wait for Ron didn't seem to happy about it but oh well

Yep....met him too....and a guy that used to rally an STI in Colorado that had a foreign accent. Weird pair of guys. Didn't seem too interested in selling a car. We came there to test drive and gave up and just left.

Lucky you. He was dead set on selling me that WRX lol. I kinda felt bad for him. Funny part was went we left the dealer he was preaching how he's been with Subaru for 16+ years or something like that and ill never find a dealer that will get a base model with no accessories. Lol

Ya, they seemed like a couple of clowns to me and my wife.

Well we brought the Corolla back to stock yesterday (OEM springs and wheels). It's ready to go! I'm looking forward to it. Anyone know of a place or someone reasonable who will paint my STI spoiler WR Blue?

Scottsdale Autobody used to be really good....I think they've changed ownership recently though. I think they are Penske now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.