Heeeerrrrreeess Meeee! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Heeeerrrrreeess Meeee! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Mergination. You only have to introduce yourself once. Welcome aboard!...

I Support ClubWRX
    Mergination. You only have to introduce yourself once. Welcome aboard!
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

FMS

Welcome to the Club sir! Lets see some pics!!
    OPEN 7 Days a week|We match and beat advertised prices and sales|855.447.8288

AOL Instant Messenger: FlatlineMotorsports.mason@gmail.com

Link: Flatline Motorsports Online Store
    Link: Flatline Motorsports Facebook

Welcome!

I work in boston quite often - I live in an area between worcester, providence and boston. Admittedly I'm a lot older than you, but I'm still awesomely cool to hang out with.

My personal opinion on a GPS in boston: kind of useless. I drive the tunnel(s) constantly - so you have know what exit(s) to get off at (i.e. read ahead on the GPS), but if you stay on the surface streets, and there isn't a lot of detours/construction, they can sometimes be useful. I've found that the T is a decent commuter option for learning your way around, and then you start to drive based on the T-stops, and learn your way that way. There are still some of the newer areas (post Big Dig) that I'm not familiar with yet.

I'd be more concerned about driving my new car around all us m*******s, but florida isn't all that much better from what I remember.

Hey! I have a 2011 SWP WRX. i plan on going to boston for College too in september of 2013!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12