new user stock 02 wrx would like to add some mods in the near furture any ideas?

This is a discussion on new user stock 02 wrx would like to add some mods in the near furture any ideas? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i just got a 02 wrx and its all stock im trying to figure out what mods i would like ...

new user stock 02 wrx would like to add some mods in the near furture any ideas?

i just got a 02 wrx and its all stock im trying to figure out what mods i would like to do coming up soon and not too sure what will increase perfrmance and kick it up to 250-260 whp. any ideas please let me know thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

turbo back exhaust, uppipe, boost control solenoid, up pipe, intake, intercooler, pro tune. should get you close.
    2005 WRX (Silver) SoCal Subie
    Blobeye Syndicate #1093
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...al-05-wrx.html - Build Thread
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/34009765@N06/ - For whatever pics i take.
    Mikie13-Spend money on hookers and blow. That's a better intake.

Turbo back exhaust, up pipe, downpipe, 850cc injections, walbro 255 fuel pump, protune and e85 will get you in the ballpark of 250whp although with the TD04 turbo you are limited to what you can do and e85 on the TD04 wont really benefit much from it. Best suggestion would be a turbo upgrade to get the best performance.

Correction TBE = having A/M DP.

I Support ClubWRX
    First make sure the car is up to full factory spec. There is no sense in modifying a faulty car. Once all scheduled maintenance is performed according to the owner's manual, follow the link in my signature for any/all modification info.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

^basically that
    if it already has mods on it, or different parts you could end up wasting money

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Durrake View Post
    ^basically that
    if it already has mods on it, or different parts you could end up wasting money

that goes for pretty much any mods :P

Quote Originally Posted by MainFrame View Post
    that goes for pretty much any mods :P
    the car is legit it has a full life documented history and yes i take good care of it it has no mods as of now its all stock. im thinking i wanna do some exterior mods as well as under the hood oviously but thanks a lot ill check it out for sure

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm just saying that if you view the car as a transportation device, then modding it would be wasting money, inside or out.