She's Here! - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on She's Here! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by jsantos1082 Maximus, nice car! i ordered the same exact one on 8/23/12. Is yours a 13'? how ...

Quote Originally Posted by jsantos1082 View Post
    Maximus, nice car! i ordered the same exact one on 8/23/12. Is yours a 13'? how long did it take bro?
    My car was ordered in late June... may your wait be swift! BTW mine is a 12'. You are going to love your car buddy. That silver has a lot going on in different lighting conditions.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Oldus Maximus View Post
    My car was ordered in late June... may your wait be swift! BTW mine is a 12'. You are going to love your car buddy. That silver has a lot going on in different lighting conditions.
    Thanks man, i hope mine comes earlier. Enjoy and be safe
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

I just called SOA to find out where my car is, the guy doesnt even know, he said he'll have to find out and give me a call back. Does this happen? i cant wait anymore man.
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

Re: She's Here!

I found out the same way....SOA's system is worse than the dealer's and half the time, they end up calling the dealer. Call your dealer, if they are worth a sh*t, they will happily get your status for you. Be patient, my 7 weeks somehow snuck by and now I am just waiting for it to be trailered to me here.

Sent from my HTC Amaze using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbikr View Post
    I found out the same way....SOA's system is worse than the dealer's and half the time, they end up calling the dealer. Call your dealer, if they are worth a sh*t, they will happily get your status for you. Be patient, my 7 weeks somehow snuck by and now I am just waiting for it to be trailered to me here.

Sent from my HTC Amaze using Tapatalk 2
    I called the dealer and all my sales consultant say is "no news yet on your wrx"
    The guy from SoA emailed me back and this is what he said

Thank you again for your order of a 2013 WRX. I have been advised by Subaru Distributors Corporation that your order has been received. At this time, they were unable to provide ETA information to Town Subaru. I have set a follow-up for the 5th of November to check on your order again. I will be back in touch with you at that time.

Sincerely,

John J. Mergen
    Subaru of America, Inc.
    Customer/Dealer Services Department
    1-800-SUBARU3 (1-800-782-2783)

Really??? What you guys think??
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

Awesome car! My buddy got the same exact one last month, its def a good lookin car. I ordered a WRB hatch and was bummed cause how good the sedan looked. Then mine came and I was in love with it and was very happy with my choice. The WRX just looks sexy plain and simple.

I ordered mine August 15th. I was told mid November to receive mine. I called every other week just to see if any word on it coming sooner, but the dealership told me no news.

Then randomly last friday I got a call that my car was in, and picked it up last sunday.

So they might not know when it comes in apparently, it was a shock to me when mine came, kinda sucked because I made financial plans around it arriving in November, luckily I had a decent chunk saved up already to use as a downpayment.

Hopefully yours comes sooner than expected jsantos.

Quote Originally Posted by jilty View Post
    Awesome car! My buddy got the same exact one last month, its def a good lookin car. I ordered a WRB hatch and was bummed cause how good the sedan looked. Then mine came and I was in love with it and was very happy with my choice. The WRX just looks sexy plain and simple.

I ordered mine August 15th. I was told mid November to receive mine. I called every other week just to see if any word on it coming sooner, but the dealership told me no news.

Then randomly last friday I got a call that my car was in, and picked it up last sunday.

So they might not know when it comes in apparently, it was a shock to me when mine came, kinda sucked because I made financial plans around it arriving in November, luckily I had a decent chunk saved up already to use as a downpayment.

Hopefully yours comes sooner than expected jsantos.

I hope that's what's gonna happen to me. Thanks man, how's ur car been? I'm just getting really impatient right now.
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

The wait sucks, and the engine break in kinda sucks, but as oldus maximus, or anyone else will agree, its worth it when it finally arrives. I dunno if you plan on modding, but I passed time literally reading everything possible on the car on forums all over, and would visit car part sites, like kronosperformance and flatlinemotorsports and even rallydirect and would just build up wish lists. And read up on interior/exterior mod how tos, some pretty awesome reads.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.