DON'T BUY/ BRING YOUR WRX TO GRAND SUBARU!
BEWARE of the service department at Grand Subaru dealership!! I brought my car is for service 2 weeks after I bought it, and this is what I dealt with.
For starters, the loaner vehicle i was given smelled terrible. Most of the interior had dirt on it, and there was no air freshener in the car. Also, there was only a half tank of gas when i got the loaner, but the paperwork told me i needed to fill the tank all the way to full when i was done. Makes no sense. Also, the loaner was not equipped with an i-pass, and no one at the dealership told me. I had to get in the car and realize that there was no ipass, then I asked the people at the dealership, and they told me I had to just take the one out of my vehicle. I was OK with using my own, but I wish someone at the dealership had at least let me know.
When I went to pick the car after service, i had a few issues:
1. There were chunks of debris on the outside of the car, and big smudges on the windshield. My car had obviously not been washed after service, and there was no explanation as to how the debris got on the vehicle.
2. I had to request that my car be washed. I thought there was a complimentary wash whenever service was done to the vehicle. Especially if body service had been done.
3. There was a suspiciously high amount of miles put on my car when I picked it up. I left the vehicle there with approx 480 miles on it, and when I picked the vehicle up, it had over 520 miles on the ODO. The service mgr. told me that they drove the vehicle to the body shop and back twice. That body shop was less than two miles away. Even with the mileage he said the vehicle had when I dropped it off, the couple trips to and from the body shop did not add up. Very bad practice. My avg. MPG had gone down considerably, which leads me to believe that the vehicle was driven very hard. VERY bad practice.
4. The invoice that I received in the mail also did NOT list mileage that was on the vehicle when I dropped it off. Only the mileage that was on the ODO when service was completed. Another poor practice, and another reason for me to believe someone took my car joy riding.
5. The interior of my vehicle was dirty when I picked it up. I understand that the service guys may have dirty clothing, but they cannot leave dust and dirt inside of customer cars. My passenger side seat heater had been somehow switched on, and was left on when I picked up the vehicle.
All of this lead to my overall dissatisfaction with the service, and the service department at Grand Subaru.
My issue still has not been resolved as the Manager, Rich Drouin, has completely stopped replying to my e-mails asking for this disservice to be explained. WARNING- DON'T BUY/ BRING YOUR CAR TO GRAND SUBARU!!