A Bunch of Warning Lights!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on A Bunch of Warning Lights!! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Are warranties dealer specific? If not I would take it to another dealer or just show up at yours. Screw ...

I Support ClubWRX

A Bunch of Warning Lights!!

Are warranties dealer specific? If not I would take it to another dealer or just show up at yours. Screw making an appointment.
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by michaelwfox View Post
    Are warranties dealer specific? If not I would take it to another dealer or just show up at yours. Screw making an appointment.
    Warranty is with Subaru of America.

Just go to one in America and you'll be all set.

turns out the gas was getting clogged somehow and they have to replace the part where you put the nozzle in.

- Off topic but second gear is clunky as well as 5th gear(not as smooth as 3rd, 4th) when shifting...I have read this is normal though, and that the 5 speed is clunky unless you add the short throw shifter with that bushing. Sometimes it is tough for me to decide whether or not to go into 1st or 2nd when going 5mph(rolling) at a light or any similar situation. I know that you are supposed to avoid throwing it in 1st if not fully stopped, but it can be rough rolling in second at slow speeds and seems to load too much. Any insight would be appreciated.

This is my first manual car so its all a bit new too me, hope i'm driving right.

Actually, I ran into this issue yesterday. Since i bought that 'Gold' plan warranty(6 year 60,000 miles), all of my scheduled maintenance has to be done at the place I bought it otherwise I may breach the contract. They gave me a voucher for free oil changes for the life of the car as long as I use their service so I wouldn't want to lose that. I think I can go to any other place if it's an emergency repair though but not too sure.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam5280 View Post
    Actually, I ran into this issue yesterday. Since i bought that 'Gold' plan warranty(6 year 60,000 miles), all of my scheduled maintenance has to be done at the place I bought it otherwise I may breach the contract. They gave me a voucher for free oil changes for the life of the car as long as I use their service so I wouldn't want to lose that. I think I can go to any other place if it's an emergency repair though but not too sure.
    I would check the fine print on that. When I specifically asked about how maintenance would void this warranty, they said to just keep the receipts when you do your own.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12