New guy to the subaru world here from Ohio. Looking for idea help please - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on New guy to the subaru world here from Ohio. Looking for idea help please within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Wow thats a BEAUTIFUL wagon sir! I say its time for sway bars and end-links after the coilovers. BTW what ...

FMS

Wow thats a BEAUTIFUL wagon sir! I say its time for sway bars and end-links after the coilovers. BTW what coilovers are you considering? and The coils will stiffen the ride quite a bit. Just saying

Let me know if you have any questions or need parts I'd be happy to help.
    OPEN 7 Days a week|We match and beat advertised prices and sales|855.447.8288

AOL Instant Messenger: FlatlineMotorsports.mason@gmail.com

Link: Flatline Motorsports Online Store
    Link: Flatline Motorsports Facebook

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i was still looking but my buddy just put mehgan racing coil overs on his 1992 galant vr4 an it looks and rides great. which that car is just simply amazing regardless but im thinking there good priced but i wasent sure the quility on our cars. Thanks man i really appreciate it its sad that i have built 4g63 from the groud up an i feel retarted when it comes to my own car. do you have any good suggestions on my next step on my build? or know where i would be able to get a custom tune.

Ughhh...do NOT go with Megan coilovers please. They are seriously garbage that fall apart quickly in the suspension world.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

If you get megan coilovers imma kill a puppy.
    2012 DGM 5 DOOR WRX
    Mods: Stage 2+
    "I live my life a twelve year old at a time. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free."
    Official ClubWRX Creeper

i will stay away then, any sugesstions?

yes dont get megans...had them on my bugeye. i killed a few puppies.

Quote Originally Posted by Subiwagon View Post
    i will stay away then, any sugesstions?
    maus will probably tell u to get a new wife, but for me id say go with a spring strut combo and have the better handling rather than the slammed look which will be a harsh ride, be expensive for coils and suck to drive daily...depending on how low u want. but i dont have a clue in the coils area, so just get a new wife

Feal 441's
    2012 Limited Black Pearl WRX
    My Build to Destruction
    52 Week Project

lol i like that.....can someone tell me what wife is? also im guessing there is not to much info on tunning or any upgraded routes i should be on? im not looking to be slammed i just really like the look of a nice rota wheel with a stretched tire with a little tuck thats why i said coils so i could adjust them to get the exact stance i want.,

stick around a little longer and you'll see
    2012 Limited Black Pearl WRX
    My Build to Destruction
    52 Week Project

I Support ClubWRX
    Follow the link in my signature for info.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

ok....an thanks SD_GR

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.