WRX delivery delay...

This is a discussion on WRX delivery delay... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well after missing my ETA for the third time this month I finally had to vent a little by email ...

WRX delivery delay...

Well after missing my ETA for the third time this month I finally had to vent a little by email to my dealer. Within an hour I had a phone call from SOA corporate apologizing and informing me that apparently there is a problem with the boat clearing customs in Jacksonville??? I won't go into the mumbo jumbo of the details but I will tell you that I am receiving the 84/100,000 Gold extended warranty with 0 deductible for free! I suppose that will make it worth the wait! SOA stepped up with 60/60,000 and my dealer said he was going to cover the rest! That will certainly make the next 2 weeks (fingers crossed) a little easier to take!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    You might find this new thread funny http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/off-to...ourselves.html
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Welll..

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    You might find this new thread funny http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/off-to...ourselves.html
    Mine is a 2012 with VIN... guess maybe I will take up the offer for a loaner just in case!

you'll get it. everyone waits unless you drive one off the lot. I had to wait 5 weeks for mine

Thanks brother... I'm beginning to "Jones" a bit. LOL! I did get my loaner though, I will post up a pic tomorrow. It is quite an "eyeful".
    Quote Originally Posted by wrx50 View Post
    you'll get it. everyone waits unless you drive one off the lot. I had to wait 5 weeks for mine

Look at the bright side man, you're going to have a badass STi in no time. I have to wait until I've saved up enough to buy one with one flat payment. :[