New 2013 Owner In Malvern PA - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on New 2013 Owner In Malvern PA within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Welcome! i work in malvern PA and live near pottstown, i work near the WAWA on 29. there is a ...

Welcome! i work in malvern PA and live near pottstown, i work near the WAWA on 29. there is a big meet in West Chester tonight you should ride down with us or meetup there. there was one last week but police closed it down and im pretty sure another will be held tonight, so we'll see

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by flip998 View Post
    I am curious on the manufacturing date as well. Thanks!
    Ill be sure to post up the VIN number once I get back from school, to be honest im just going by what the dealer tells me and I did place my order 3 or 4 weeks ago so maybe it rolled out with the first batch.

Welcome! I am pretty sure you're the 1st '13 owner on the forum!

See you at the Victory Meet!!
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned \_(ツ)_/

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

Quote Originally Posted by anpato View Post
    Ill be sure to post up the VIN number once I get back from school, to be honest im just going by what the dealer tells me and I did place my order 3 or 4 weeks ago so maybe it rolled out with the first batch.
    Thanks bud, I am not doubting that it is a 13 at all. I am just curious how long it actually took to get here from Japan from the car's "born date". Was wondering if they had them built a while and let them sit or if they sent that bad boy right from the assembly line. I suspect the latter, but we will see. The manufacturing date (usually a month/year) will be on a plaque on the inside of the driver's door sill along with the VIN, weights, etc . Thanks again, really nice car man!!!
    Last edited by flip998; 08-29-2012 at 11:56 AM.

It sure looks identical to a 2012, I just got one. Also, I thought the new WRX was supposed to drop Impreza from the name (certainly would not be on the back), and I also thought they were going to put a 2.0l in it. Perhaps I am wrong?

Regardless, awesome car. Congrats on whatever it is. I hope you didn't get lied to, but even if you did...it's a WRX just the same.

Quote Originally Posted by snakespit View Post
    It sure looks identical to a 2012, I just got one. Also, I thought the new WRX was supposed to drop Impreza from the name (certainly would not be on the back), and I also thought they were going to put a 2.0l in it. Perhaps I am wrong?
    Those are the rumors, but if that is what is going to happen, it won't be this year
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

FMS

Very pretty color. Congrats on your buy!
    OPEN 7 Days a week|We match and beat advertised prices and sales|855.447.8288

AOL Instant Messenger: FlatlineMotorsports.mason@gmail.com

Link: Flatline Motorsports Online Store
    Link: Flatline Motorsports Facebook

I saw on nasioc yesterday people were posting pictures of their 2013 WRX's. They showed the dealer paper in the window too that said 2013. So jealous... hopefully mine comes in soon!

Sent from my Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2
    2013 WRX Sedan DGM

-Paul

Aren't there people on here still waiting for their '12 orders?

Quote Originally Posted by Hung_Wei_Lo View Post
    Aren't there people on here still waiting for their '12 orders?
    Theyll most likely be shipped out as 2013's seeing as how theyre exactly the same.

Quote Originally Posted by snakespit View Post

Regardless, awesome car. Congrats on whatever it is. I hope you didn't get lied to, but even if you did...it's a WRX just the same.
    Its still a 2.5l, i think theyll be making major changes for next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruh Roh View Post
    Welcome! i work in malvern PA and live near pottstown, i work near the WAWA on 29. there is a big meet in West Chester tonight you should ride down with us or meetup there. there was one last week but police closed it down and im pretty sure another will be held tonight, so we'll see
    For some reason I feel as if ive seen your bugeye recently, i wouldve loved to have gone to the meet but I had to go to king of prussia for some errands :/

I Support ClubWRX
    I find this funny everyone is expecting a 2013 to be any different then a 12. 2008 and 2011 are the ONLY years the WRX was in production for a single year before a slight change. If your looking for a model change follow suite with how the company works. 2002-2007 5 model years of a near identical car.. 2008-2013 holy crap what do you think?? 5 model years..

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by T0rque View Post
    2002-2007 5 model years of a near identical car.. 2008-2013 holy crap what do you think?? 5 model years..
    5 years??!?!?!? I thought i'd only have to wait 8 weeks!!!
    Zach
    Teh Intern @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2009 WRB Subaru Wrx Sedan: WTF Tuning Stg2
    Stink eye Mob #287
    N.E.R.D. #43252003274489856000 (the total number of configurations of the Rubik cube)
    "It's not turbo-lag, it's foreplay"

Guess I wont be needing the VIN anymore Lol the Manual says 2013 on it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123