New 2012 WRX 5door Owner in Maryland

This is a discussion on New 2012 WRX 5door Owner in Maryland within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just picked up my brand new 2012 WRX last night from Herb Gordon in Silver Spring, MD. Man, that is ...

New 2012 WRX 5door Owner in Maryland

Just picked up my brand new 2012 WRX last night from Herb Gordon in Silver Spring, MD. Man, that is a great car. It had 7 miles on it when I drove it off the lot, so I am looking forward to adding to that in the future. Unfortunately it rained last night so I didn't drive it around too much but I was able to get out on some hills and curves this morning on a "milk run" and it is a blast. Staying under 4000 RPMS is pretty easy, but I had to get a feel for where that was, but after that it was cake.

I put the car seats in and the car is ready for duty. I was happy with how well the car accommodated them with plenty of room to spare. I am 6'2", 225 and the car is just fine for me as well.

Anyway, looking forward to making some trips to the beach in this and enjoying what is left of the summer. I have some used winter tires purcahsed already waiting for inclimate weather so looks like I am good to go.

Vitals:
    2012 5 dr WRX, DGM, standard model...

Anyway, photos and more info to follow
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4756.jpg   IMG_4758.jpg   IMG_4759.jpg   IMG_4760.jpg   IMG_4761.jpg  

IMG_4763.jpg   IMG_4764.jpg   IMG_4766.jpg   IMG_4770.jpg  
    Last edited by rugbysecondrow; 08-18-2012 at 08:05 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome and congrats! Do you play Rugby in Maryland at all? I played 7s a bit up in Frederick recently.
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

I did for a few years with Rocky Gorge, Louisville and Illinois State before that. Herniated a couple discs and had two kids which put a damper on playing rugby, especially in the pack. I will likely get into some old boy games as I am 35 now, but still in good shape. 7's is a blast. If I had more time, I would still play that. Between works, kids, marriage etc, it is hard to fit it in...Rugby is a young mans game in more ways than one.

Registered User heinskits Velvet's Avatar
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC04128.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	123.4 KB 
ID:	107603
    Looks like we have the same good taste in subies, I just hit 1000 miles a few days ago. Nice ride dude.....

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the forum. Congrats
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Quote Originally Posted by heinskits Velvet View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC04128.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	123.4 KB 
ID:	107603
    Looks like we have the same good taste in subies, I just hit 1000 miles a few days ago. Nice ride dude.....
    My man!

I Support ClubWRX
    Looking good, congrats on the purchase!

Damn so you are the guy who put a deposit on it huh? LUCKY man!!! Let me guess your dealer is lady huh?

great looking ride! i think the dgm is my favorite color, but it's just a couple shades too dark for the texas sun. i took delivery of my new '12 ice silver hatch last weekend. love it!! also, they have plates ready when you buy a car there? in texas it takes a 2-3 weeks to get your plates in.
    Last edited by mastercaster; 08-24-2012 at 07:18 PM.