New to me 2002 WRX. Need Help
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New to me 2002 WRX. Need Help within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey Guys this is my first Subaru. Received it Tuesday and it is a complete joy to drive. Saving up ...

New to me 2002 WRX. Need Help

Hey Guys this is my first Subaru.
    Received it Tuesday and it is a complete joy to drive.
    Saving up some money to do some mods. Nothing crazy just stuff to help out the engine breath a little better.
    This is my first turbo'd car as well.
    So if you guys could just let me know what is the best bang for the buck for improving efficiency. CAI?
    Also, I have a black WRX hood scoop. Where do I find a World Rally Blue STI one, either 2003 or 2004, though id like to keep the bug eye to the bug eye, but Im open to options.
    Thanks Guys!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    CAI is pretty much useless on your car. The first thing it needs is a catless uppipe, after that a tune, or a downpipe and a tune.. that's where the restrictions are.

You can simply have the scoop painted to match the rest of your car. Any competent body shop could do that for you. The STi one would require a new splitter as well.

Do you know the color code for world rally blue?
    Thanks for the info!

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    I don't (someone should.. or just google it).. although a body shop would be better off just matching it rather than going by the code.

I Support ClubWRX
    The color code is on the car itself. Check the placard.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.