New to the forum!

This is a discussion on New to the forum! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; What's up guys! I just joined the club and got a 2002 wrx. I'm just getting my name out there ...

New to the forum!

What's up guys! I just joined the club and got a 2002 wrx. I'm just getting my name out there and saying hi. Anyways enough introducing, I got a 2002 Wrx. It has a few things done to it like a bigger turbo, bigger intercooler (still top mount) , bigger injectors, etc. Anyways I took it to dyno-comp the a couple weeks ago and she dyno'd out 262 to the wheels. So I'm happy! Anyways just saying hi. I'll post a couple pics for everyone but I'm getting tint this weekend. Any advice on what shade?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0586.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	142.8 KB 
ID:	107525Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0829.jpg 
Size:	134.8 KB 
ID:	107524Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0828.jpg 
Size:	98.0 KB 
ID:	107526

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Welcome!

Tint shade is all up to taste. Some guys like as dark as they possibly can. I went with 30 all around for a variety of reasons. A little less likely to attract police attention, I can still see out of it relatively well at night, but it's dark enough to cut down on headlight glare as well.
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

welcome! what are all the mods? turbo size, injector size..etc. for tint on my bugeye i have 5% front window strip, 20% front windows, 15% rear windows and 20% big rear window. im content with it and would do it again, if not even go alittle darker. the only problem i have is backing up at night time but i just roll my windows down

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    welcome

i have 10% on mine. i've had 20% on all my cars including the subie at first but wanted something darker

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Thanks for all the responses guys. I think I'm going to go 35% on the front two windows, 15% on the back two, and either 5% or 15% on the rear; I Hate getting blinded by cars at night.

Anyways my modifications are FP 16g turbo, 700cc injectors, bigger TMIC (not sure which brand but the thing is huge), Cobb cold air intake, Cobb AccessPort, 4" downpipe, and 3.5" Tsudo exhaust w/o cats. She sounds really nice but i'm not a big fan of the huge pop can muffler lol. It's also lowered a couple inches on lowering springs.

I'm debadging it today and getting tint on Saturday so I'll throw a couple more pics up next week

I fixed my foglight covers from the first pic a while ago. This is what they look like now. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7619.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	118.4 KB 
ID:	107530 Thanks HiFiWRX!