Hi guys, a 2012 wrx optioned how i want popped up near me yesterday. Should I jump on it or wait? I'm moving and starting a new job in a few weeks (would trailer it out there). My concern: new apartment wont have a garage space until october and there is construction in the area (more likely to get flats and rock chips). If I wait until later, I'll be forced to get a 2013 and I'd prefer a 2012 (new platform/engine reasons). Suggestions?