To buy now or later? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on To buy now or later? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Someone will buy it, they know that....

Someone will buy it, they know that.
    2012 Limited Black Pearl WRX
    My Build to Destruction
    52 Week Project

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

There's no way I'd buy a 'new' car with that many miles on it - to me that is getting into a shady territory. Who knows if it was broken in right?

And I know that I didn't baby the one I test drove - so keep that in mind if you are a 'break in by the book' type of guy. (also trying to make you feel better)
    Last edited by TankerTruck; 08-15-2012 at 05:54 AM.

I feel like this will be better for you in the long run. Right now there aren't many of these cars out there, hence why they didn't want to budge on the price. I wouldn't be surprised if you're able to get a pretty good deal on a 2013 once they've started coming on the lots for a couple months.

Good luck!
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

I just ordered a 2013 WRX. The guy at the dealership assured me it would be the exact same as the 2012 so if you can get away with waiting you may as well do that and then order a brand new one exactly how you want it.

I Support ClubWRX
    Wait for the '13 order period to open officially and yse your ability and willingness to wait to your advantage. $500 less than invoice is a snap on an ordered vehicle. In fact, that should be the dealer's starting point and you should be able to do much better than that.
    '12 WRX Limited, 5-door -- Black

mfd
    Hey

I am in a similar position, except I am not moving. For me the decision is coming down to the amount of down payment I have. I would also like to wait to see what the MY14 will look like just in case it is a major change and hopefully have a choice of 2013 or 2014.

Aaron

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123