A sad day to start the week. - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on A sad day to start the week. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by BPanda Yeah, old people really need to get off the road, most of them are such a ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by BPanda View Post
    Yeah, old people really need to get off the road, most of them are such a hazard.
    Come on guys Tony drives fine
    -Clayton, Your official CLUBWRX Subaru Dealer!
    CLUBWRX New car buying program SAVE HUGE on new Subarus:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...ubwrx-net.html
    Ask a Subaru Dealer thread:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/car-pu...ru-dealer.html
    FREE 3rd party vehicle inspections:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...spections.html

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Old people that old just shouldn't drive.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Weedity View Post
    Old people that old just shouldn't drive.
    This Amazing 102-Year-Old Woman Has Been Driving For Longer Than Anyone On The Planet
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Can't even compare, but at 51 miles on my new WRX, I ran over a deer carcass that was scattered across the entire road and got deer guts all over the back end of the car.

Jerky anyone?

Re: A sad day to start the week.

I'll take a pound!

Posted from a fone.

Quote Originally Posted by KenBeanNet View Post
    I guess I will add my Monday story. Preordered my STI 2013 Limited on 8/14. Waited now about 6 weeks. I was told it would be here Oct 8th. It arrived in Baltimore MD on Oct 3rd. All was good, and on time. I was told by my dealership it would be here on time. Its now Tuesday, and they said it may not even come this week.

I had a love for Subaru, that is slowly dying. Its 2012. Get your ETA's right.
    You have nothing to complain about until you have waited the 117 days that I waited for mine to arrive. I too was told 4-8 weeks and that it would probably be here in 4 and then every time I asked them they just extended their estimate by 2 weeks. It sucks and it probably is the worst system out there but consider yourself lucky cause you have barely been waiting compared to some of us. I also had to deal with the issue of finding a buyer for my then current car but holding off on selling until my rex arrived. I definitely understand your frustration though and the best words that I can offer you are the ones offered to me when I was waiting. "It'll be worth the wait cause this car is a beast." Hope you get it soon.
    2012 Limited World Rally Blue Pearl Subaru Impreza World Rally Xross Sedan ...
    ...On order since 4/14/2012; Received VIN 7/4/2012; ETA 8/6/2012; Delivered 8/9/2012
    OTS AP Stage 1 9/15/2012

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by KenBeanNet View Post
    I guess I will add my Monday story. Preordered my STI 2013 Limited on 8/14. Waited now about 6 weeks. I was told it would be here Oct 8th. It arrived in Baltimore MD on Oct 3rd. All was good, and on time. I was told by my dealership it would be here on time. Its now Tuesday, and they said it may not even come this week.

I had a love for Subaru, that is slowly dying. Its 2012. Get your ETA's right.
    If your dealer had been honest with you this would have went better. ETA is 6-8 weeks and it is right. That is common knowledge for subaru dealers. They knew this and they most likely just told you 6 weeks to entice you to order it. Dont give up hope, as others have said, the car is well worth the wait.
    -Clayton, Your official CLUBWRX Subaru Dealer!
    CLUBWRX New car buying program SAVE HUGE on new Subarus:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...ubwrx-net.html
    Ask a Subaru Dealer thread:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/car-pu...ru-dealer.html
    FREE 3rd party vehicle inspections:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...spections.html

Quote Originally Posted by spirited09wrx View Post
    THIS^+100000

You should have to take them every 10 years, and then once you get to a certain age, lets say 65, you take again, and then again at 70 and then after that every 1 or 2 years. Its sucks, but s*** goes fast bad when you're old.

There are plenty of old people I used to watch shuffle into Wawa (like a 7-11 but way better), barely able to pick up their feet. They are still driving from their test in 1918! You think if your kid ran out into the road that they would have the reaction time to stop??? I also know plenty of senile people who still are able to drive as well. Its all bad
    I came VERY close last weekend to broadsiding an old lady purposefully for pulling into my rotary without stopping before coming on or yielding to me as I was taking the exit right after her onramp (she never even saw/heard me come extremely close to her).

The only two things that stopped me: I'm not heartless and I was driving my new 2013 wrx...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234