New Member in Kansas City

This is a discussion on New Member in Kansas City within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello all. I am new to the forum, and relatively new to the Subaru community in general. I am no ...

New Member in Kansas City

Hello all. I am new to the forum, and relatively new to the Subaru community in general. I am no stranger to the automotive community, however. I co-own my own business, an independent foreign car repair shop and restoration facility. My partner handles our mechanical division, where we do a fair amount of Volvo, Mercedes, and Jaguar repair. The mechanical division also does a lot of work with vintage British and European sports cars. I'm in charge of the restoration division, where we focus on show-quality restoration, fabrication, body and paint work on both foreign and domestic vintage cars. I have personally been involved with turbocharged Volvos for several years, and am currently working on a 1965 Volvo 122 two door sedan that will be using a later-model and much-modified turbo Volvo four cylinder, with a modified Ford T5 five speed gearbox behind it. I am joining this forum because I intend to sell my current modified Volvo 240 daily driver and purchase a 2002-2005 WRX. My younger sister bought a 2002 car about a year ago, and I've been maintaining it and driving it almost daily since. I hope to do a lot of research and further learning through this community before purchasing the car, and then continue to use this forum as a resource as I modify the car to my liking. Thank you for welcoming me, and I look forward to learning a lot, hopefully being a resource to others in whatever way I can be, and maybe make a few friends along the way.

Best regards, David.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome sir! Sounds like a very interesting career Nice intro post and feel free to ask any questions, they will be answered (although you may have to sift through inside jokes about Mikie's mom).
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

Welcome. Cool job you have there!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

FMS

Welcome to the Club!
    OPEN 7 Days a week|We match and beat advertised prices and sales|855.447.8288

AOL Instant Messenger: FlatlineMotorsports.mason@gmail.com

Link: Flatline Motorsports Online Store
    Link: Flatline Motorsports Facebook