Just a '02 WRX owner - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Just a '02 WRX owner within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; a new bugeye owner from Baltimore opens up a thread with a "Howdy all" this dude might be cool as ...

a new bugeye owner from Baltimore opens up a thread with a "Howdy all"

this dude might be cool as sh*%.

already planning some upgrades, that's what's up. I drove my bugeye for a view months before I started tinkering.

welcome to the cool kid's hangout, don't forget to give your fellow WRX drivers a wave or head-nod or whatever...
    N.E.R.D. # 3.579545 MHz

Bugeye Mafia v 2.0 # 371

pete25r's build

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

thank you for the info. As far as the AC right no workie. Gave it a charge and it worked for a day but once the car sat overnight didn't work the next day, I am already taking to the shop for that and I wanted to ask about the bushings and mounts and such. Does the cabin just have reverb in this car? I don't mind stock mounts as I don't plan to do a turbo upgrade and gobs of power. I am gathering that STI parts are not the best out there. What would your recommendations be for front,rear sway and strut bars? I normally would go with Tein or Cusco. Tein has been a really good brand and product to me. Is there a vendor that everyone loves for these cars?

I didn't really reverse think the pulley till you said what you said. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by pete25r View Post
    a new bugeye owner from Baltimore opens up a thread with a "Howdy all"

this dude might be cool as sh*%.

already planning some upgrades, that's what's up. I drove my bugeye for a view months before I started tinkering.

welcome to the cool kid's hangout, don't forget to give your fellow WRX drivers a wave or head-nod or whatever...

thanks. Much love and no doubt.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12