New to the WRX world
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New to the WRX world within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey community, So my aesthetics with cars is always the same, has to look good and perform well. In my ...

Exclamation New to the WRX world

Hey community,

So my aesthetics with cars is always the same, has to look good and perform well. In my 24 years of existence, i've come to own two motorycles ('87 Yamaha Bandit 600 > '01 Suzuki Bandit 1200) and 5 cars... my first was an '01 Honda Civic Ex coupe > '84 Toyota Celica Supra > '87 Nissan 300zx > '90 nissan 300zx > and now recently just got an '05 WRX. I've always wanted one and now that i got one in the right style, i'm not letting go. although i did almost just jumped to the '12 impreza wrx but this lovely jewel came in the knick of time and stole my heart. anyways, she's in tip top shape and the mods are perfect, meaning i wouldve done the same things to her given the chance. im no mechanic and i'm not going to claim that i know everything but i am still in the process of learning the ideals of an AWD turbo car (this being my first) and may need assistance in troubleshoots. (thanks in advance to all :] ) if anyone is in the Northern NJ area, i'd love to meet individually or other-wise and learn more about these beastly machines. Thanks!

-Carlo

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo Jul 17, 8 08 42 PM.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	81.9 KB 
ID:	106976Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo Jul 16, 7 30 10 PM copy.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	123.8 KB 
ID:	106977Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3201219512560724.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	61.0 KB 
ID:	106978

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

welcome... how far northern are you?. and kronosperformance will be here if you need anything. most people go with an access port for the first mod

Car looks great. cant wait to de-wing mine
    - Nicky -
    2006 WRX Steel Gray
    23:4--3:6--27:1

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 90crxfreak View Post
    welcome... how far northern are you?. and kronosperformance will be here if you need anything. most people go with an access port for the first mod
    I made it!

Welcome to the Forum.

If you need any parts or advice let me know.
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! www.kronosperformance.com sales@kronosperformance.com Call/Text 732-742-8837 We Offer a Military Discount
    Our Facebook | Our Twitter | Our Instagram | Our Pinterest
    Our featured brands
    RALLY ARMOR | BC RACING | PERRIN | MISHIMOTO | GRIMMSPEED

Quote Originally Posted by 90crxfreak View Post
    thanks! i'm from Clifton, NJ. about 15 min away from NYC. i'll keep that in mind

Quote Originally Posted by The Gator View Post
    Car looks great. cant wait to de-wing mine
    thanks! yours looks great too, i was about to get that model '06? because i like the front nose of them while still maintaining the rear and lights of the previous gen.

Quote Originally Posted by KronosPerformance View Post
    I made it!

Welcome to the Forum.

If you need any parts or advice let me know.
    Thanks! 732 number eh? im assuming you're located in central jersey or something. i'll check out your site as soon as i get the chance!

i'm by woodbridge.

nice! a little down south from clifton but if youre in the area lmk and ill do like-wise

Welcome! What mods are already on there?
    2012 Limited World Rally Blue Pearl Subaru Impreza World Rally Xross Sedan ...
    ...On order since 4/14/2012; Received VIN 7/4/2012; ETA 8/6/2012; Delivered 8/9/2012
    OTS AP Stage 1 9/15/2012

Quote Originally Posted by hindude View Post
    Welcome! What mods are already on there?
    Thanks! since i didn't work on it nor do i have receipts from the seller, im not too positive on it. but from what i see and can recall at the moment:
    exterior- wrx hood scoop, wingless trunk with some badges taken off, heavy black tints, black lugnutslol
    interior- phantom gauges, turbo timer
    engine+others- full exhaust, sti intercooler, injen cone intake, short throw shifter and maybe an aftermarket BOV?

everything else is stock as to my knowledge

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.