My new 2012 WRX Hatch DGM
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on My new 2012 WRX Hatch DGM within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; What`s up all, just traded my 07 WRX sedan for a 2012 WRX Hatch....WOW, what a difference! Feels like I ...

Registered User heinskits Velvet's Avatar

My new 2012 WRX Hatch DGM

What`s up all, just traded my 07 WRX sedan for a 2012 WRX Hatch....WOW, what a difference! Feels like I went from a WRX to a STI....anyway, just wanted to say hello and show off the new toy.....Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC04119.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	94.2 KB 
ID:	106957

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Congrats! Make sure you break her in
    2012 WRB WRX Sedan ...
    BPanda Build
    ...On order since 5/14/2012
    ...Picked up on 6/29/2012

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats on the purchase

If you need any parts or advice, let me know.
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! www.kronosperformance.com sales@kronosperformance.com Call/Text 732-742-8837 We Offer a Military Discount
    Our Facebook | Our Twitter | Our Instagram | Our Pinterest
    Our featured brands
    RALLY ARMOR | BC RACING | PERRIN | MISHIMOTO | GRIMMSPEED

Thanks, I`m at 943 miles, nothing over 4000 rpms yet....How about when to do the first oil change, I have free oil changes for 3 yrs/36,000, I think Subaru does the first oil change at 3-3500 miles, will have to check the manual for that....I think I`m going to change it at 1000 for peace on mind.

Many people suggest doing it at 1k

Welcome & Congrats!!

What made you go from the '07 to the '12? Just curious since I have a '07 WRX.

Differences? Care to share your opinions/experiences.

welcome and grats!

I did my first oil change right about 3000. My dealership seems to be recommending 7500 intervals...no way am I waiting that long.
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

I love it! Congrats with the 2012!

07 WRX vs 12 WRX.....Well, where to begin, the first thing I noticed was how much room there is inside and the rear passengers can actually stretch their legs, there wasn`t much room in the 07. The handling is way better, less body roll and I love the wide stance....what`s crazy is I bought the 12 WRX for almost same price as the 07 WRX , both bought new, the 07 had a factory 3" CBE and CAI, the 2012 came with a short throw shifter......I`m still in the break in period but from what I can tell the 2012 is alot faster!!! yippie!!!! so far I love my hatch, the only thing is the factory speakers are rattling the doors, other than that it`s really fun to drive and looks so damn good....

Thanks for the info.

You are comparing stock vs stock right? I am not stock now.. Far from it.

What did you pay (if you don't mind me asking)? I paid $25,500 OTD for my '07 WRB WRX Limited back in May '07 (brand new)

nice car, we're in the same boat DGM hatch WRX haha. I've been having some trouble putting the car in reverse from time to time though. here's mine

Nice rides. I plan to put a deposit down on the DGM, 5 Door 2012 today or tomorrow. In the hatch, I think the DGM might be the best looking color.

thanks

yeah, stock vs stock....25,000 for the 07, 26,000 for the 12....the dealer gave me 13,000 for the 07 with 80,000 miles, they now have it listed for 17,500, these subies hold there value...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.