just saying hi

This is a discussion on just saying hi within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; new forum member. not yet a wrx owner, but that may be changing soon. i'm on the boards primarily to ...

just saying hi

new forum member. not yet a wrx owner, but that may be changing soon. i'm on the boards primarily to get info for now.

one question. the vehicle i may be getting is bone stock. the engine is currently out for a mechanical issue and when it goes back in, it will have the invidia up-pipe, as i read that was the very first mod to do. i was looking into a downpipe too, but i guess you need to tune for that? i have 2 of the 4 cats removed on my expedition, and the only reason i need a tune related to that is to keep the cel off. what's different on these? keep in mind, i'm completely oblivious here....i am a die hard ford man, and have worked for ford for over 10 years, so if this happens, i'm at your mercy! thanks in advance.

-jon
    2003 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer: supercharged 5.4L. too many mods. currently a toy pushing 379 rwhp and 465 rwtq.

probable new ride real soon: 2004 wrx wagon, 133k, bone stock. invidia up-pipe arrived and ready to install.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    welcome
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!