Upcoming WRX Owner! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Upcoming WRX Owner! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; If you are willing to go used, I found a used 2012 White Hatchback base with fog lights and a ...

If you are willing to go used, I found a used 2012 White Hatchback base with fog lights and a roof rack in WV.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...25777035&Log=0

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by longstic13 View Post
    If you are willing to go used, I found a used 2012 White Hatchback base with fog lights and a roof rack in WV.

Cars for Sale: 2012 Subaru Impreza WRX Hatchback in Charleston, WV 25312: Hatchback Details - 325777035 - AutoTrader.com
    Thanks for the suggestion, that's one nice looking ride. The WRX is just one of those cars I won't consider used though.

wow a used wrx with 5k is selling for as much as a new one haha funny dealerships

I waited more then 3 months for mine to come in just the way I wanted (I've had it for about a month now) and it was well worth it! If you are picky/particular like myself about the colors and options you want you'll never find the one you're looking for. The wait was killing me but I couldn't be happier with the car...IMO I would pre-order a 13' the way you want it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12