just got my first wrx
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on just got my first wrx within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi im karl i just bought a 2010 WRX and its my first sports car. i was wondering if the ...

just got my first wrx

Hi im karl i just bought a 2010 WRX and its my first sports car. i was wondering if the is anything that is a must know for WRX owners and if any one has any driving or mod tips then i would love to hear them. this being my first sports car im kinda a noob driving it i have always owned jeeps tell now. i was also wondering if in 2010 there is a difference between the WRX/STI and the 2.5i caz i cant seem to find one

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Hello. For info first read the owners manual cover to cover, then follow the link in my signature for mod info.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

take a look at the stickies and set some goals up for what you want to do with it and you will be good to go.

Thumbs up

Congratulations, welcome to the community...

I don't know much about 2010 models but the car itself loves to be driven hard...

One mod that comes to mind with yours would be a suspension set up...

I am sure the 2010 models already come decked out even if your model is not an STi

You no have
    B
    G
    Z

i have some but i cant seem to up load them

WRX/STi vs 2.5i?
    Dunno.... just huge hoodscoop, MUCH more fun suspension, ohh and a turbo! Just take it to 5k and you might feel something in your pants.... we call it a butt-dyno.

Hahaha just giving you a hard time. Enjoy the car =)

Sent from my DROID2 Global using Tapatalk 2

so a 2010 wrx is the same thing as a 2010 sti and a 2.5i is different?

I Support ClubWRX
    No. Those are three different models.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

but what is the different between the WRX and STI

There is alot of difference. It would probably be better to do some research
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

About 6-10 grand difference. Oh and 300hp stock compared to 265

-Brian
    2012 SWP WRX hatch
    PERRIN TMIC (black) / PERRIN CAI (red) / PERRIN Radiator Shroud (red)
    Cobb Accessport / Invidia Q300 Catback / Invidia DP / SPT Boost Gauge
    Pioneer 7" Nav w/ backup camera / SPT STS / Red Hella's / Kartboy Bushing
    6K lowbeams 6K fogs 6k DRL / Grimmspeed Plate Relocation / Cobb Heat Shield
    Cobb Red Shift Knob / Rally Armor Mud Flaps / 08 STi center console swap

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.