Running Light Questions

This is a discussion on Running Light Questions within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So I posted this in another section and didnt get any response so since I'm new and I know this ...

Running Light Questions

So I posted this in another section and didnt get any response so since I'm new and I know this section gets a lot of view I figured this still would fit. Thanks for the help!!!
    So I have a 2012 wrx hatch and I am wanting to change my running light bulbs to a yellow (amber) color. My other car had yellow fogs and from what I have read the fogs on our cars are not really worth the money if I wanted to add them (helping the lighting situation). I love the yellow color at night as well as in normal driving conditions. Basically what type of bulb do I buy and where? I've been to autozone and they dont have them. I have seen it on one or two of our cars but if anybody has done this or has pics that also would be nice to see. Thanks for the help everyone!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    If I understood correctly you want your low beams to be yellow?
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

well i guess im wanting w/e light that is on during the day, the one that when you pull the e-brake up it turns off but on other than that. If that helps

I Support ClubWRX
    If you mean the DRLs,then you should know that they are also your high beams. Size is 9005.

Check your local laws to see if running yellow bulbs in DRL or high beams is legal.

Bulbs can be purchased anywhere online. Just look for yellow 9005 bulbs.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.