Possibly a new Subaru owner. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Possibly a new Subaru owner. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Welcome to the forum! Just a heads-up..we try to maintain a Safe-For-Work environment outside of our Off Topic forum, for ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the forum!
    Just a heads-up..we try to maintain a Safe-For-Work environment outside of our Off Topic forum, for those that may be viewing in the workplace or in a family environment. I've edited your post with the videos, since their soundtracks are a little out of "Rated PG" range.

If you need to post up something like that, please do so in Off Topic, and put a warning that it's NSFW. You should probably also know that promotion of street-racing is also frowned-upon around here.

Thanks for your cooperation!
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Just trying to get my point across because nobody is telling me what the cons are in owning a subaru. Nobody is perfect and they weren't made by God himself, but you seem to believe that judging by your profile picture.

Look I'm just trying to figure out the basics on subarus, thats it! Really if you go to jettajunkie.com (used it when i had my jetta) they just joke around the whole time. I found one guy that gave me excellent tips and I thank him for that. I just hated that no one helped me try and build my car. If a get a subaru, I don't want to be stuck in the same situation.

PS Sorry Ray, Ill try to be more appropriate next time I post.

I Support ClubWRX
    Follow the link in my signature. Also see the how to buy threads in the purchasing forum.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Illfamed View Post
    Just trying to get my point across because nobody is telling me what the cons are in owning a subaru. Nobody is perfect and they weren't made by God himself, but you seem to believe that judging by your profile picture.
    No, no. Subaru's aren't made by God himself. Just Bugeye WRX's.

Look I'm just trying to figure out the basics on subarus, thats it! Really if you go to jettajunkie.com (used it when i had my jetta) they just joke around the whole time. I found one guy that gave me excellent tips and I thank him for that. I just hated that no one helped me try and build my car. If a get a subaru, I don't want to be stuck in the same situation.

PS Sorry Ray, Ill try to be more appropriate next time I post.
    Okidoki. For reference, there's nothing personal about my post to you. Just doing what I'm (not) paid to do, which is enforce the site owner's rules! Have a great weekend.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123