New From NH - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30

This is a discussion on New From NH within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by dolson1120 nice ride!!!! I wish I could be 18 again****Be smart Thanks! I definitely am being smart ...

  1. #16
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by dolson1120 View Post
    nice ride!!!! I wish I could be 18 again****Be smart
    Thanks! I definitely am being smart with this car, a clean record is a good record

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #17
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyone.666 View Post
    congrats.

    Nowdays, 18yrs old are quite rich...paid off with cash?

    BALLLLLLLLLLLLIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN'
    Ballin' is my occupation

  4. #18
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    welcome! happy birthday, happy graduation, and congrats on the new ride
    Thanks x3

  5. #19
    \_(ツ)_/ Rambo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Denial
    Posts
    4,872
    I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the club!

    Wow, you're 18 and you're keeping it stock until the warranty expires?! You have to be the most levelheaded, patient 18 year old I've ever met!

    The mod bug will bite sooner or later. Stay strong!
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

    He who shall be last, shall be sideways and smiling... - Jeremy Clarkson

  6. #20
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
    Welcome to the club!

    Wow, you're 18 and you're keeping it stock until the warranty expires?! You have to be the most levelheaded, patient 18 year old I've ever met!

    The mod bug will bite sooner or later. Stay strong!
    I'm going to College in the Fall, I'm going to have to pay rent for my apartment so modding the subie isn't the most important thing on my mind right now

  7. #21
    \_(ツ)_/ Rambo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Denial
    Posts
    4,872
    I Support ClubWRX
    Very wise decision.
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

    He who shall be last, shall be sideways and smiling... - Jeremy Clarkson

  8. #22
    Wants to Sell His Honyota Civilander..Any Takers? BigDaddyRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Central NJ
    Posts
    778
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftyy View Post
    I'm going to College in the Fall, I'm going to have to pay rent for my apartment so modding the subie isn't the most important thing on my mind right now
    C'mon. This must be a fake post. No 18 year old can be that level headed and sensible.

    Congrats on the car. Even unmodded it is a blast to drive - you will enjoy it AND have something to look forward to.
    - Chris
    2011 WRX DGM (The Fastest Color) 5DR
    Cobb AP Stage 2 93, Cobb DP, RAs, STS (the dream comes true ...)

  9. #23
    Registered User 96accord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Posts
    6,051
    First of all CONGRATS! Second I'm jealous!! 18 years old and has a brand new '12 WRX..

    Of course I would like to know how an 18 year old could afford to pay cash for the car and also how one can afford the insurance payments which are going to be HIGH.

  10. #24
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyRex View Post
    C'mon. This must be a fake post. No 18 year old can be that level headed and sensible.

    Congrats on the car. Even unmodded it is a blast to drive - you will enjoy it AND have something to look forward to.
    not fake, 100% real i just know what i want in life i guess. thank you tho! i definitely enjoy driving this way more than a jeep it is a blast to drive unmodded

  11. #25
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by 96accord View Post
    First of all CONGRATS! Second I'm jealous!! 18 years old and has a brand new '12 WRX..

    Of course I would like to know how an 18 year old could afford to pay cash for the car and also how one can afford the insurance payments which are going to be HIGH.
    Thank you! all my friends tell me the same thing I can't tell you how i can afford to pay 24k cash up front or how i afford insurance, a magician never reveals his secrets

  12. #26
    Registered User 96accord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Posts
    6,051
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftyy View Post
    Thank you! all my friends tell me the same thing I can't tell you how i can afford to pay 24k cash up front or how i afford insurance, a magician never reveals his secrets
    Drug business must be very good in New Hampshire! lol I'm kidding!!

  13. #27
    Registered User WRX_Junky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    47
    Couple words of advice:

    - Respect your ride and it will respect you!
    - Don't be stupid, follow the rules (...well, most of them) of the road.
    - Don't rice out your WRX

    Now, onto the important question.... How did an 18 y/o pay for a WRX with cash? I want your parents!
    2012 Subaru WRX Limited SWP
    + Tint (35% Front 15% Rear)
    + Injen CAI
    + White LED Replacements (Exterior and Interior)
    + Invidia Q300 Quad-Tip Cat-Back (Coming Soon!)
    + CNT Catted Down-pipe (Coming Soon)
    + AWD Dyno-Tune (Granite State Dyno & Tune, NH - Coming Soon)

  14. #28
    Registered User 96accord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Posts
    6,051
    Quote Originally Posted by WRX_Junky View Post
    Now, onto the important question.... How did an 18 y/o pay for a WRX with cash? I want your parents!
    He has been saving up since he was a kid. Parents gave him an allowance and he just kept banking it. Once he was able to work he started saving that money. He still lives at home and has no bills

  15. #29
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by WRX_Junky View Post
    Couple words of advice:

    - Respect your ride and it will respect you!
    - Don't be stupid, follow the rules (...well, most of them) of the road.
    - Don't rice out your WRX

    Now, onto the important question.... How did an 18 y/o pay for a WRX with cash? I want your parents!
    Paid for it all by myself, my parents didn't help me at all
    And you don't have to worry I won't rice out the Rex

  16. #30
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by 96accord View Post
    He has been saving up since he was a kid. Parents gave him an allowance and he just kept banking it. Once he was able to work he started saving that money. He still lives at home and has no bills
    I'm actually moving out in a month to go to college in Wellesley, Mass

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •