I should quit my day job...
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on I should quit my day job... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; And become a Subaru Logistics Manager.... so someone can be able to track shipments properly. In my case I have ...

I should quit my day job...

And become a Subaru Logistics Manager.... so someone can be able to track shipments properly. In my case I have put down a deposit on a ISM 12 WRX Hatch that was "on it's way" to the dealer. It has been 4 weeks since I first inquired about the car and that they knew it was on its way and the estimated arrival date was supposed to be Monday. The ironic thing is that the dealer just got screwed on 9 cars including mine for end of month sales... and we all know how much they love their monthly metrics.

This is what I was told.. the cars arrive in Washington State and that is where they have the options installed.. .then they board a truck and they are shipped directly to the dealership 1 way non stop.

How hard could it be to get tracking information on that semi that is delivering the cars to the dealer?

Hopefully the car comes in tonight or tomorrow... I have been really looking forward to this!

I know some of you guys waited months for yours but those were always cases where you ordered them from the factory and they had to come from Japan.
    2012 WRX Hatchback ISM - Base Model - STI STS, SPT Boost Gauge, AEM Intake, TP Stage 1 Tune, red illumination kit, cobb shift knob, 20% tint - currently on stock wheels wrapped in Pirelli Winter Carving Edge Tires
    Some cool tidbits to come...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Any word on the car?

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by mgmoehn View Post
    And become a Subaru Logistics Manager.... so someone can be able to track shipments properly. In my case I have put down a deposit on a ISM 12 WRX Hatch that was "on it's way" to the dealer. It has been 4 weeks since I first inquired about the car and that they knew it was on its way and the estimated arrival date was supposed to be Monday. The ironic thing is that the dealer just got screwed on 9 cars including mine for end of month sales... and we all know how much they love their monthly metrics.

This is what I was told.. the cars arrive in Washington State and that is where they have the options installed.. .then they board a truck and they are shipped directly to the dealership 1 way non stop.

How hard could it be to get tracking information on that semi that is delivering the cars to the dealer?

Hopefully the car comes in tonight or tomorrow... I have been really looking forward to this!

I know some of you guys waited months for yours but those were always cases where you ordered them from the factory and they had to come from Japan.
    These threads have become more and more common and just as equally annoying. It's not as simple as you all think. It's not like your car shows up to port and yours is made a priority. You're not a snowflake, neither is your car. You're not special. Either be patient and be excited that you're getting a new car or go complain to the dealer. Need I remind you they sorta had a mild case of Tsunami that shut down a some of their manufacturing. dealwithit.gif/shawnmango.tude

Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    dealwithit.gif/shawnmango.tude
    For that Sir.. I fart in your general direction!

lol
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    My name is Shawn, I'm a Devout Practicalist and I'm addicted to flat4's
    This page has had 1,666 visits
    SUCH IS MANGO!

These threads have become more and more common and just as equally annoying. It's not as simple as you all think. It's not like your car shows up to port and yours is made a priority. You're not a snowflake, neither is your car. You're not special. Either be patient and be excited that you're getting a new car or go complain to the dealer. Need I remind you they sorta had a mild case of Tsunami that shut down a some of their manufacturing. dealwithit.gif/shawnmango.tude
    This was a pretty epic rant actually.

I award you 200 Drews.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

I can't rep Drews anymore than I have
    2012 DGM 5 DOOR WRX
    Mods: Stage 2+
    "I live my life a twelve year old at a time. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free."
    Official ClubWRX Creeper

Quote Originally Posted by maus View Post
    I can't rep Drews anymore than I have
    Its alright...I hit him with some positive.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3

Sorry to get your panties in a bunch... as I previously mentioned that the car had already ported and was on its way to the dealership... it has already come from Japan... so I am not waiting on Tsunami delays in manufacturing. I am waiting on the freaking truck that somehow got lost from Washington to my dealer...

Either way I agree, my thread was dumb and pointless... I shall go back to waiting now.
    2012 WRX Hatchback ISM - Base Model - STI STS, SPT Boost Gauge, AEM Intake, TP Stage 1 Tune, red illumination kit, cobb shift knob, 20% tint - currently on stock wheels wrapped in Pirelli Winter Carving Edge Tires

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by mgmoehn View Post
    Sorry to get your panties in a bunch... as I previously mentioned that the car had already ported and was on its way to the dealership... it has already come from Japan... so I am not waiting on Tsunami delays in manufacturing. I am waiting on the freaking truck that somehow got lost from Washington to my dealer...

Either way I agree, my thread was dumb and pointless... I shall go back to waiting now.

I wasn't saying your thread was dumb or pointless, there is just so much more that goes into logistics than you know.

I wasn't saying your thread was dumb or pointless, there is just so much more that goes into logistics than you know.
    But you did tell him neither him or his car is special. That was sad panda

I Support ClubWRX
    Thanks Drews for killing a panda in anger.. They are ****ing endangered bro..

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Banned
    Just wait till he gets his car. Then we'll get the tried and true future mod plans which always include a cai, then the " will these mods affect my warranty" question. Then a year from now we'll get the should I trade in my 12' for the more awesomer 13' ? And finally he'll trade his car in for a new Mustang GT and do a comparison thread between the GT and his old WRX.

We've all seen it a million times.

Seriously though, good luck with the car hope you get it soon.

I Support ClubWRX
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dealwithit.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	109.2 KB 
ID:	106543
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

The pursuit of knowledge is hopeless and eternal... Hooray!!! - Professor Farnsworth

hahaha nice... no in all seriousness they called me this afternoon and told me the car is there, so I am taking a train to Chicago tomorrow to pick it up. I am stoked.

And no I have been researching here and there trying to learn as much as I can about subbies. I am NOT doing a CAI as my first mod and in fact I probably wont do that mod for a while. If I did do power mods it would be stage 1 first then a TBE + Stage 2 Tune... I am actually wanting to focus attention on making the car a more enjoyable DD which includes Tint, stereo upgrade, winter tires, and then sways and suspension. I did a nice job with my S60R I am leaving so I plan to pour the same TLC into this one. I will probably never own a Mustang GT... for the record. I already have a tint scheduled this month, I cant live without it especially in 103 degree humid heat!

Will post some pics tomorrow.

Hey man, just be patient. I know its hard, but it will get here. I was in the same boat, and I just picked mine up yesterday. Was supposed to be here on the 23 of June, then told me the 9th of July, it actually got here early. It will all be worth it when you get it. I can't stop looking at mine

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.