HECK YEAH!!!! The car just came onto the lot!!! :) - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on HECK YEAH!!!! The car just came onto the lot!!! :) within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; BPanda, grats buddy! I know you have been waiting forever for it. Its awesome!...

BPanda, grats buddy! I know you have been waiting forever for it. Its awesome!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Nice ride, nice pic!
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

Thanks guys, I have more pics of the car on my build page. There is a link to it on my signature
    2012 WRB WRX Sedan ...
    BPanda Build
    ...On order since 5/14/2012
    ...Picked up on 6/29/2012

Quote Originally Posted by Rex_Harrison View Post
    When someone buys a car with their own money they usually don't beat the living hell out it. They treat it like a baby, and appreciate it, because for most people it takes the better part of a years salary, if not more, to buy one.

Also most people follow what the drivers manual tells them about breaking in their car before driving spiritedly ( even after the break in most people don't drive like an ass-hat) I don't think you have to worry about BPanda doing what you did, he's been waiting a while for his car and I'm sure he's treating it very well.
    Not sure you're completely clear. I was touching upon 'gunz4me's post, and said nothing about BPanda beating the crap out of his car. for that matter, I didn't say anyone was beating their car. I simply stated one of the many results of not following a dealerships instructions. Even furthermore, in that post nowhere did I say I was a model driver.

Second, I was simply advising him that following the manual would be a good idea.

Just sayin, you kinda just jumped at me right there. That would have been a good response if I posted something along the lines of, " Who cares what Subaru says, drive it like you stole it!"

Thank you though, one more bash about being a young kid with a nice car and I may just have to go return all my belongings!

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Mike don't even waste your time replying. He's in time out for a little bit. We are all aware the comments weren't necessary

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Ahh, understood.

...still a good response, though, Mike.
    "Ah, it is the fault of our science that it wants to explain all; and if it explain not, then it says there is nothing to explain."
    -Van Helsing, from Bram Stoker's ​Dracula

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.