HECK YEAH!!!! The car just came onto the lot!!! :) - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on HECK YEAH!!!! The car just came onto the lot!!! :) within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; BPanda, grats buddy! I know you have been waiting forever for it. Its awesome!...

BPanda, grats buddy! I know you have been waiting forever for it. Its awesome!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Nice ride, nice pic!
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

Thanks guys, I have more pics of the car on my build page. There is a link to it on my signature
    2012 WRB WRX Sedan ...
    BPanda Build
    ...On order since 5/14/2012
    ...Picked up on 6/29/2012

Quote Originally Posted by Rex_Harrison View Post
    When someone buys a car with their own money they usually don't beat the living hell out it. They treat it like a baby, and appreciate it, because for most people it takes the better part of a years salary, if not more, to buy one.

Also most people follow what the drivers manual tells them about breaking in their car before driving spiritedly ( even after the break in most people don't drive like an ass-hat) I don't think you have to worry about BPanda doing what you did, he's been waiting a while for his car and I'm sure he's treating it very well.
    Not sure you're completely clear. I was touching upon 'gunz4me's post, and said nothing about BPanda beating the crap out of his car. for that matter, I didn't say anyone was beating their car. I simply stated one of the many results of not following a dealerships instructions. Even furthermore, in that post nowhere did I say I was a model driver.

Second, I was simply advising him that following the manual would be a good idea.

Just sayin, you kinda just jumped at me right there. That would have been a good response if I posted something along the lines of, " Who cares what Subaru says, drive it like you stole it!"

Thank you though, one more bash about being a young kid with a nice car and I may just have to go return all my belongings!

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Mike don't even waste your time replying. He's in time out for a little bit. We are all aware the comments weren't necessary

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Ahh, understood.

...still a good response, though, Mike.
    "Ah, it is the fault of our science that it wants to explain all; and if it explain not, then it says there is nothing to explain."
    -Van Helsing, from Bram Stoker's ​Dracula

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234