WHAT DO YOU THINK? SHOULD I GET IT OR NOT? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on WHAT DO YOU THINK? SHOULD I GET IT OR NOT? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Calvinball This. My guess is the reason you don't have to pay "extra" for this warranty or ...

Quote Originally Posted by Calvinball View Post
    This. My guess is the reason you don't have to pay "extra" for this warranty or whatever is that they built it into the price of the car. How much are they listing it for?
    They are asking $25 for base sedan

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

My family and relatives bought a lot of cars from them and there is no BS about their GUARANTEED FOR LIFE... JONES JUNCTION has TOYOTA/HONDA/KIA/DODGE/HYUNDAI/NISSAN/SUBARU. And they also have this warranty called Dr.Jones which means if theres a rock chips, dents, scratches( no more than 6 inches long) they will fix it at no additional charges. You guys are right i might just wait for the 2013, who knows it might be sick, well its SUBARU they always have good cars LOL!!! We'll see whats gonna happen

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    okay...

Well a warranty doesn't do you any good if you don't have a car lol

Listen, more than likely you're going to modify your car...its inevitable. Subaru knows this, we know this. With that said, "Lifetime Warranty" doesn't really mean much. Also, we're Americans, we barely keep cars past 2-3 years, forget your lifetime. Thats inevitable as well.

Just find the car you want and go from there. Understand that the dealership isn't the one with the warranty, its usually a third party who is paying for your car to get fixed so you can go anywhere and get your car fixed.
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! - www.kronosperformance.com - Call/Text 732-742-8837 |
    AIM Screenname - KronosParts | GoogleTalk - sales@kronosperformance.com | Military Discount
    Kronos has Special Pricings on Process West & Agency Power!
    CONTACT US DIRECTLY FOR SPECIALS AND PROMOTIONS

Quote Originally Posted by KronosPerformance View Post
    okay...

Well a warranty doesn't do you any good if you don't have a car lol

Listen, more than likely you're going to modify your car...its inevitable. Subaru knows this, we know this. With that said, "Lifetime Warranty" doesn't really mean much. Also, we're Americans, we barely keep cars past 2-3 years, forget your lifetime. Thats inevitable as well.

Just find the car you want and go from there. Understand that the dealership isn't the one with the warranty, its usually a third party who is paying for your car to get fixed so you can go anywhere and get your car fixed.
    Well Adam that makes sense i might just go to my dealer and check out the PLASMA BLUE in person

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by S3XCWRX View Post
    Well Adam that makes sense i might just go to my dealer and check out the PLASMA BLUE in person
    Good luck man.
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! - www.kronosperformance.com - Call/Text 732-742-8837 |
    AIM Screenname - KronosParts | GoogleTalk - sales@kronosperformance.com | Military Discount
    Kronos has Special Pricings on Process West & Agency Power!
    CONTACT US DIRECTLY FOR SPECIALS AND PROMOTIONS

Quote Originally Posted by KronosPerformance View Post
    Good luck man.
    Thank you bro!

I called this dealership and he said he's gonna give me a good deal that means lowering the price. What do you think?

2011 Subaru Impreza WRX Limited, $28,980 - Cars.com

well that car says its limited but its just premium LOL!

I Support ClubWRX
    $28980 for a used car with 22k on the Odo ? I paid way less for mine new. It was a base but still.

Needs pics of engine bay ,which are missing.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Quote Originally Posted by S3XCWRX View Post

There lies the end of this thread. In person, most colors on a WRX will make you go , then , and finally
    Before you know it you will be driving home in your new car that you thought you didn't want.
    2012 PBP Limited STI
    2002 Aspen White WRX Wagon, Stage 1

I Support ClubWRX
    Here's a LR in Manassas...not sure if they'll negotiate on price or if it has the options you want.

New 2012 Subaru Impreza WRX Premium For Sale in Manassas, VA - 2160

Thanks guys

I Support ClubWRX
    There's several others around as well but that's the only LR and I didn't see any WRBs within 75 miles or so...and there's no guarantee they still have them or if they are spoken for or not. You just have to call. That's what I did when I got my STi. I wanted either WRB or OBP, I was just about to go get a WRB Sedan up in Philly when I refreshed and they just added an OBP hatch in Gaithersburg and the rest is history. I'm definitely glad it happened that way, I'm not a fan of the sedan.

Quote Originally Posted by ZackUSAF82 View Post
    Here's a LR in Manassas...not sure if they'll negotiate on price or if it has the options you want.

New 2012 Subaru Impreza WRX Premium For Sale in Manassas, VA - 2160
    SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by ZackUSAF82 View Post
    There's several others around as well but that's the only LR and I didn't see any WRBs within 75 miles or so...and there's no guarantee they still have them or if they are spoken for or not. You just have to call. That's what I did when I got my STi. I wanted either WRB or OBP, I was just about to go get a WRB Sedan up in Philly when I refreshed and they just added an OBP hatch in Gaithersburg and the rest is history. I'm definitely glad it happened that way, I'm not a fan of the sedan.
    I feel u bro... there's lot of hatchbacks here but im not really diggin it

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast