new subie owner

This is a discussion on new subie owner within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Let me start by say in wuz up everybody.......i have a 2007 wrx wagon stock and im looking to do ...

new subie owner

Let me start by say in wuz up everybody.......i have a 2007 wrx wagon stock and im looking to do a little rallying, so needless to say since im to the subie family i need advice on what mods to do especially a recommended rally suspension

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the Forum!

Suspension wise, I would start with endlinks & sway bars so you have better feel through turns. We're having a Whiteline GB discount for these parts if you want to jump in.

Super Brake/Suspension GB! 10% Off Hawk, Whiteline, Stop Tech/12% Off Epic Springs!
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! www.kronosperformance.com sales@kronosperformance.com Call/Text 732-742-8837 We Offer a Military Discount
    Our Facebook | Our Twitter | Our Instagram | Our Pinterest
    Our featured brands
    RALLY ARMOR | BC RACING | PERRIN | MISHIMOTO | GRIMMSPEED

hey guys i just baught my first subaru and love it but i have a slight issue itt wont go into second but it goes in every other gear fine and the shifter is wobbly idk what to do ?

Quote Originally Posted by 98imprezars View Post
    hey guys i just baught my first subaru and love it but i have a slight issue itt wont go into second but it goes in every other gear fine and the shifter is wobbly idk what to do ?
    this is a big forum no no. sell me your car tho. thats what you should do

lol im not going to sell my rs lol i trade you for you wrx

I am pretty sure that what WRX50 is getting at is something commonly known as "Threadjacking." Anywho, it happens. I know what you mean about your RS. I have been trying to get my hands on this RS that is running around here for a couple of years now, but the guy who drives it refuses to drive his other car(2010 Ford Mustang GT500) and sell me the Subaru. He told my wife that he would sell it to us for $100, but only when he gets orders out of here.