New guy just looking for general info
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on New guy just looking for general info within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Ive always liked subarus and I'm looking for a car now and i found this one and my main question ...

New guy just looking for pricing info

Ive always liked subarus and I'm looking for a car now and i found this one and my main question is how much are wrx selling for these days? what would this one be worth?

2011 Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX Premium 4-Door Manual Red Sedan 4 Dr.. A Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX at Ladin Hyundai Thousand Oaks CA

its at a subaru/hyundai dealership. Also while i was there i was looking at the 2013 genesis coupe 3.8. pretty nice car haha. what do you guys think of that also?
    Last edited by lamaro88; 06-25-2012 at 10:11 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

How much are they asking?
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

I Support ClubWRX
    22k-24k is what I would pay.
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

I believe when i went the guy told me about 26k and he couldn't stop saying how they hold their resale value so good. but seemed a lil pricey. almost as much as a brand new wrx haha. That was another question, hows the resale value on the WRX?

I Support ClubWRX
    Resale value on these cars are very very good. 26k isn't entirely unreasonable. NADA lists "clean retail" at that.

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR

you can buy a new one cheaper then that with no miles, i've noticed none subaru dealers are over priced. they just know people will pay that, i'd search for a better deal.
    ++ + ++P3LLA++ + ++

06 STi ( Stage II ) BOOSTED
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE # 808

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by DiRty Impreza View Post
    you can buy a new one cheaper then that with no miles, i've noticed none subaru dealers are over priced. they just know people will pay that, i'd search for a better deal.
    Dirty where are you buying cars? Lol you can't get a new WRX for less than 26k.....they aren't taking orders anymore.

2012 WRX Premium - $28,845 MSRP

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR

ya I don't think anybody could get a new wrx for under 26k. Especially in SoCal. Would offering the dealership 25k OTD be good enough. Sales tax here is 8.25.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by lamaro88 View Post
    ya I don't think anybody could get a new wrx for under 26k. Especially in SoCal. Would offering the dealership 25k OTD be good enough. Sales tax here is 8.25.
    Good enough for whom? I'd not offer that.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I just bought my base DGM wrx for $25,343+fees on 5/30/12. Couldn't justify buying a used one because I figured most subie guys love their cars and would only get rid of it if there's either 1) something messed up with it or 2) an accident or something that was not reported leaving a clean title. That plus consider that you can get 1.9% for 36-48 mo or 2.9% for 60-72 mo on a new wrx in ca and it'll prob end up being cheaper than a $25k used wrx with a higher rate.
    -2012 DGM WRX
    From the 559

There are a lot more reasons than that to get rid of a new Subaru...buy a Mustang GT instead, don't like it, find out they can't handle payments/insurance, gas mileage not good enough, new kid on the way, divorce, buying a house instead, debt to pay off, etc...
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    There are a lot more reasons than that to get rid of a new Subaru...buy a Mustang GT instead, don't like it, find out they can't handle payments/insurance, gas mileage not good enough, new kid on the way, divorce, buying a house instead, debt to pay off, etc...
    Lol. I know. But those two up there were what I used to convince the wifey a new subie was a better idea than a used one. :-)
    -2012 DGM WRX
    From the 559

Quote Originally Posted by mon3yboi View Post
    Lol. I know. But those two up there were what I used to convince the wifey a new subie was a better idea than a used one. :-)

Ok, good move then
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

I just bought my base DGM wrx for $25,343+fees on 5/30/12. Couldn't justify buying a used one because I figured most subie guys love their cars and would only get rid of it if there's either 1) something messed up with it or 2) an accident or something that was not reported leaving a clean title. That plus consider that you can get 1.9% for 36-48 mo or 2.9% for 60-72 mo on a new wrx in ca and it'll prob end up being cheaper than a $25k used wrx with a higher rate.
    I agree. I also got 1.9% over 60 months. Bargain.

Ditto.

well since its being sold at a subaru dealership its a certified used car with warranty.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast