Looking for the person who now owns my 06 STi. Purchased in Vermont
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Looking for the person who now owns my 06 STi. Purchased in Vermont within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I traded in my 06 STi WRB the other month and needless to say, I miss it dearly. I would ...

Looking for the person who now owns my 06 STi. Purchased in Vermont

I traded in my 06 STi WRB the other month and needless to say, I miss it dearly. I would like to know who owns the thing now but the only info I have to go on is its a male in his late twenties or so from NY. The car was purchased from a Subaru dealer in Brattleboro Vermont.
    "Hey Derik, do you know whats good for shoulder pain?"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Stalker.

Haha, drews! i would never sell my 06, must feel lost.
    ++ + ++P3LLA++ + ++

06 STi ( Stage II ) BOOSTED
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE # 808

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Have you contacted the dealer? When I was looking at used sti's they were able to prOvide me with the previous owners contact info so I could call and ask questions. Maybe they can offer the same to you

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    Maybe they can offer the same to you
    Only in reverse!
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

yeah except I'm stalking the car not the person. Thats acceptable right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    Stalker.

I Support ClubWRX
    Just curious on the reason why.

Did you just want to see if he has destroyed the car or if he's lovingly kept it up? You might not be happy with what you find .

Sold my Integra to a buddy and I got to see him rice it out like nobody's business. It was painful.
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

Multiple reasons. #1 I would like to know whos got my baby #2 He bought it from a dealer who probably didnt tell him half the sh!t I did to that car so it would be good for the new owner to be aware of those things. #3 I still have a few parts that go to that car which the dealer doesn't want to take the time to let him know. #4 I left my undies in the glove box.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelwfox View Post
    Just curious on the reason why.

Did you just want to see if he has destroyed the car or if he's lovingly kept it up? You might not be happy with what you find .

Sold my Integra to a buddy and I got to see him rice it out like nobody's business. It was painful.

I Support ClubWRX
    All valid reasons! Good luck on the search!

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR

i apologize for my newbieness, what's special about the 06?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 434WHP View Post
    I traded in my 06 STi WRB the other month and needless to say, I miss it dearly. I would like to know who owns the thing now but the only info I have to go on is its a male in his late twenties or so from NY. The car was purchased from a Subaru dealer in Brattleboro Vermont.
    This sounds like the premise for a bad Rom-Com chick flick. I can see it now.... you locate your car, then you and the current owner hit it off and start dating, eventually getting married. A few months go by and you want a divorce, now your old car is up for grabs.... now the bickering starts, and the comedy ensues.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyone.666 View Post
    i apologize for my newbieness, what's special about the 06?
    Nothing really.

Sounds like it was a car he just really liked and wants to pass on the good information he has on it.

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR

Quote Originally Posted by Rex_Harrison View Post
    This sounds like the premise for a bad Rom-Com chick flick. I can see it now.... you locate your car, then you and the current owner hit it off and start dating, eventually getting married. A few months go by and you want a divorce, now your old car is up for grabs.... now the bickering starts, and the comedy ensues.
    amazing. just amazing

I would let it go, dude. It's painful, but you gotta let it go. You cared a lot for the car, that much is clear - but it's not yours any more. If the new owner has half of the respect for that car as you did, you'll find them at a local meet or something. Only THEN will it be acceptable to start dating and get married.

No really, I did this with a house and a car. The house I basically re-wired for TV and satellite and surround sound and alarm blahblahblah and then sold it. I'll bet $1000 that the new owner called up DirecTV and they came out and stapled coax down the side of the house instead of running it through the centralized panel I installed. With the car ('71 Camaro with a 400HP 383 stroker), I sold it to a guy who parked it facing down a steep hill and he never drove it... Condensation built up inside the exhaust, rusted the heads from the inside out (steep hill!!). I was contacted by a "mechanic" somehow that couldn't figure out how to eliminate the knocking when the car started. Try something other than 87 octane that you had rotting away in an old gas can, dude.
    "Ah, it is the fault of our science that it wants to explain all; and if it explain not, then it says there is nothing to explain."
    -Van Helsing, from Bram Stoker's ​Dracula

Well, its been 5 months now and guess what.....I still miss my 06. I would probably trade straight up for my 2012 at this point.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.