may be moving into a wry finally
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on may be moving into a wry finally within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i always loved camaros growing up but then i started to like the wry and sti bc they are usable ...

Question may be moving into a wry finally

i always loved camaros growing up but then i started to like the wry and sti bc they are usable all year get better gas milage and don't seem to always be blowing up

so today i was bored and was going to take a ride over and see if i can drive the new brz but i landed up finding a really clean 2010 4dr wrx with 25k and they were asking $20900 for it its at a reputable dealer and they are a subaru dealer does this seem like a good deal or too good because kbb says its worth over $26500

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Check the carfax for any accidents reported. Price does seem low.

Whats a wry?
    ...and I thought iw as drunk.

Sent from my DROID2 Global using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by UEDan View Post
    Whats a wry?
    ...and I thought iw as drunk.

Sent from my DROID2 Global using Tapatalk 2

lol i noticed it right after i hit post

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

well i think i found out why this car is so cheap.... its a 08

from what i hear there down about 40 hp from the 09+ models anything to do to it to make it similar in power and what are the differences sorry I'm new to the whole scooby scene was all for chevy til i drove a 2010 sit and loved it

so help me out what mods will give me what power and also 0-60 time and 1/4 times and traps

2008 Subaru Impreza WRX 0-60 mph 5.3 Quarter mile 14.0

thats for stock so maybe that will help give estimates

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.