your opinon on my situation (color/ wait)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on your opinon on my situation (color/ wait) within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So i am going to be buying a new 2012 wrx within the next few weeks, they have an ice ...

your opinon on my situation (color/ wait)

So i am going to be buying a new 2012 wrx within the next few weeks, they have an ice silver hatchback at the dealer now, and they can have a white one here in about a month. I am stuck with the decision of, should i wait for the white or just buy the silver. I have to wait till july 2 at the earliest either way i go. White is my first choice between the two, but i also really like the silver. I know the decision is ultimately up to me, but i would just like some opinions on what you would do. (i hate choosing between things haha).

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Do you have a quarter handy?
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

I Support ClubWRX
    i went with white, thinking that "its the rarest color" (told by the salesman) and that i liked white, but i have yet to see a wrx that isnt white or DGM. So i say silver, i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by EJ257 View Post
    Do you have a quarter handy?
    quarter? theres a coinflipping app lol
    '12 STi stage 2

Origin GT = impretzel
    Bf4

-JJ

I Support ClubWRX
    Are they both the same price?
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

You're making a huge investment, I'd go with exactly what I want
    2012 WRB WRX Sedan ...
    BPanda Build
    ...On order since 5/14/2012
    ...Picked up on 6/29/2012

Quote Originally Posted by impretzel View Post
    quarter? theres a coinflipping app lol
    +1 buddies and I just had a drunken conversation regarding our dependency of electronics and Hitler the other week. True story.

well, here's the thing - is an extra month with a car that I imagine you will have for a few years at least worth the difference in color for you? There's no right answer, just look at the question that way.
    My big thread: The Used WRX Buying Checklist - Please Contribute!

My current car: 2002 WRB WRX Wagon.
    Mods: GM BCS, Carberry SD rom, uppipe, AEM UEGO, Klunk Killer, F+R shifter bushings, head unit

I could've gotten silver in my gti then wrx. Stick with your first choice... I'd personally wait it out put the deposit down on white. Very glad I waited for my color preference with both "sitiations" It is a big decision and you can't take it back. Unless there is a crazy financing special right now I say be patient. Btw I'm partial to the SWP, very glad I got it but I must say the wrb snd even red looks pretty sick on hatches. Both colors have really grown on me seeing them in person.
    11 SWP LMTD Hatch SPT Exhaust, Kartboy STS w/ Bushings, 30% Tint, Red tails, Stage 1 TP Tune

+1 on the red I saw today, geezer didn't wave =(
    My first choice in color, but nearly impossible to find used here.
    Go with your first choice man, color didn't seem like it was going to be a big deal for me, but every once in a while when I see a red wrx....

Sent from my DROID2 Global using Tapatalk 2

Just picked up my 2012 hatch in silver Saturday. I read that the silver has to be seen in person to be appreciated. Now that I have the car I couldn't be happier with the color.

White is nice too though: -)

Both cars are the same price, and the way i look at it, i like both colors, and seeing rsuttons on here, i think i am sold on silver, will be phone tomorrow to make the deposit on it.

Hope it's still available for you, I already had my car ordered and everything, but noticed the dealer had one come in earlier that day and I called to take a test drive. Sure enough, it was sold in less than 2 hours from when it hit the lot...
    2012 WRB WRX Sedan ...
    BPanda Build
    ...On order since 5/14/2012
    ...Picked up on 6/29/2012

silver

If you'd asked me before I got my car, I would have said wait, but now I think you should go for it.
    You don't know for sure that it will only be a month.
    When I see other cars out on the road, I think they all look good. I do like the silver -- agree that it looks better in person than in the pictures.

Stick out for your first choice. It is tempting to go for the silver because it is ready sooner and you are all excited, but just think how exciting your it will be with your true desire for white! (said with a little bias <--SWP FTW) lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jason_WRX View Post
    So i am going to be buying a new 2012 wrx within the next few weeks, they have an ice silver hatchback at the dealer now, and they can have a white one here in about a month. I am stuck with the decision of, should i wait for the white or just buy the silver. I have to wait till july 2 at the earliest either way i go. White is my first choice between the two, but i also really like the silver. I know the decision is ultimately up to me, but i would just like some opinions on what you would do. (i hate choosing between things haha).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast