New!! Couldn't stand the people on NASIOC - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on New!! Couldn't stand the people on NASIOC within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Welcome to Club. Nasioc is a good site.. Just not for everyone. I prefer to hang out here on Club ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to Club.

Nasioc is a good site.. Just not for everyone. I prefer to hang out here on Club most of the time.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

NASIOC had some good info, but even the experts would argue just cause they answered a question slightly wrong.
    Idk easyer to navigate this forum too

Nasioc is only good for technical information and the classifieds. If you want real opinions, then here is where matters to me.

There are sometimes some scuffles with some youngins and even other strong personality individuals here and there, but as Ray said, it's the internet. It's bound to happen sometime or another. Thick skin, roll it off the shoulders if it ever occurs, then everyone forgets and moves on.

That being said, I love this place...everyone here is generally good people (except Drews...and Zax...stay away from those turds).

Welcome! Post up pics of the San Remo Red!!!!
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

I Support ClubWRX
    This forum sucks. I <3 NASIOC haters.
    * * PART-OUT IN PROGRESS. SEE FIRST POST. EMAIL REASONABLE OFFERS TO GREG.LOKEY@GMAIL * *

Greg

Build Thread
    ProTuned Stage 3ish '11 WRX Ltd HB (SWP) ~ 354 awhp 404 ft-lb tq on E85
    Friends don't let friends drive Mitsubishis.

welcome i'm new too, just joined on sunday when i bought my wagon, its a chilled environment. no one snaps at your grammar or spelling from what i see

I have also noticed that Nasioc is not very friendly.

Welcome!
    "Ah, it is the fault of our science that it wants to explain all; and if it explain not, then it says there is nothing to explain."
    -Van Helsing, from Bram Stoker's ​Dracula

Quote Originally Posted by lokey View Post
    This forum sucks. I <3 NASIOC haters.
    WTF mate?
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    WTF mate?
    lol Just some sarcasm for the new man. You know this is my home. I can't stand nastisoc.
    * * PART-OUT IN PROGRESS. SEE FIRST POST. EMAIL REASONABLE OFFERS TO GREG.LOKEY@GMAIL * *

Greg

Build Thread
    ProTuned Stage 3ish '11 WRX Ltd HB (SWP) ~ 354 awhp 404 ft-lb tq on E85
    Friends don't let friends drive Mitsubishis.

To be honest and no offense, but I see no difference between the people here and NASIOC or any other internet forum for that matter.

In all internet forums you have some nice people but mainly people that like to argue or put down just for the sake of it or because they get their jollies off of it especially due to anonymity.

Quote Originally Posted by lokey View Post
    lol Just some sarcasm for the new man. You know this is my home. I can't stand nastisoc.
    I was about to be way confused by you. Interwebz pwned me

Quote Originally Posted by Hung_Wei_Lo View Post
    To be honest and no offense, but I see no difference between the people here and NASIOC or any other internet forum for that matter.

In all internet forums you have some nice people but mainly people that like to argue or put down just for the sake of it or because they get their jollies off of it especially due to anonymity.
    You're wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Nasioc is only good for technical information and the classifieds. If you want real opinions, then here is where matters to me.

There are sometimes some scuffles with some youngins and even other strong personality individuals here and there, but as Ray said, it's the internet. It's bound to happen sometime or another. Thick skin, roll it off the shoulders if it ever occurs, then everyone forgets and moves on.

That being said, I love this place...everyone here is generally good people (except Drews...and Zax...stay away from those turds).
    Oh, and another perk is that once you've been a member for a certain amount of time, Mikie's mom is free reign...

- Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Hung_Wei_Lo View Post

I definitely see a difference but I've hung around a long time here. You are correct though that we probably have more in common with other sites then not. People are people and because we only communicate through text, perception and intention often get quite disconnected.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Welcome! Add yourself to the back of a veeeeeerrrryyyy long line of people that feel nastysock is full of jerks. On the flip side, I'm the only jerk on this site.
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.