tempted to tune - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on tempted to tune within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; you modifed your car with a falsh!!! plain and simple....

you modifed your car with a falsh!!! plain and simple.
    STAGE 1 IS MORE FUN BUT STAGE 2 THERE'S MORE TO DO

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hmm time to start poking around under the hood of my new car i guess. seeing that cup make me think u can run flex ducting and do forced air induction..

i guess without a flash it wont matter much though. the cars are obviously neutered, i think they are actually faster at 85-90% throttle than full. i do wonder what that cup is for, would depend on the layout of the filter and where its drawing from

sorry to hijack but I have a question about flashing back to stock after a tune...couldn't we just say we put 18" wheels on and swapped back? I assume tire diameter is a parameter within the ecu for gauge calibration. could be wrong as i haven't checked out any map details but it would make sense to me. any thoughts?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.