My New Baby
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on My New Baby within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello everyone, I've been lurking for about 2 months, but around 3 weeks ago I purchased my first WRX - ...

My New Baby

Hello everyone, I've been lurking for about 2 months, but around 3 weeks ago I purchased my first WRX - her name is Kayleigh (yes I'm one of those guys who names their cars). So far I've debadged her rear (no sense in providing the dealer free advertising), and orderd COBB front + rear shifter bushings. I've attached some pics for your viewing pleasure.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Oh and of course the day after I took the pics one of my inconsiderate neighbors decided to open his door into my rear driver's side door. It left a small dent, a little smaller than a dime, but it's right in the upper crease a few inches under the window so its entirely visible from ~35 feet. Right smack in the middle of the door. I'll post some pics of that another time.

I'll get over it but it's her first war-wound (so to speak), so I'm not too happy about it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Congrats, Love the color, kind of wished i went with the WRB instead of the SWp, its nice don't get me wrong, there is just something about that Blue. again congrats.

I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Congrats! WRB is a great color!
    vendeta2k
    Accessport + COBB SF Intake = BEST MOD EVAR!!!!!

Thanks everyone, I'm a huge fan of the blue. It was one of my requirements when I was looking to pick up a WRX.

Welcome!! Best color!

Where ya from?

Yes, I completely agree WRB is the best color I live in Lancaster but I work in Hershey so I'm usually up and down 283 and 743. I've seen another guy with an 08+ red hatch, but not too many others.

You aren't too far away from me. I live in Maryland (Baltimore County).

PS: Update your profile with your location info Not that it matters but I like seeing location info

Hah how's that? It's vague, but it's there.

It's better than nothing You didn't have to add anything but Thanks

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.