Been away but back for some insight..!?

This is a discussion on Been away but back for some insight..!? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi all, looking to buy a new 2012 WRX Sedan. I purchased my first one in 2004(it was an (05') ...

Been away but back for some insight..!?

Hi all, looking to buy a new 2012 WRX Sedan. I purchased my first one in 2004(it was an (05') and never looked back. Until, I got a company "truck" sold the Sub to my brother. Fast FWD I'm ready to pick up a 2012 before they leave the Imprezza style forever... Looking for some insight from anyone with a new one? Any issues or anecdotes - I'm all ears. Looking to pull the trigger on mine in about three weeks. Excitement doesn't say enough...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

We have a 2012 WRX sedan Limited with 1445 miles on it and love it so far. We had a Mazda Speed 3 about 4 years ago and I like the Subie muuuuch more. Base stereo sucks but if you want great sound your going to upgrade anyway. No complaints here!

The order deadline on 2012's has passed by about 8 weeks. If you are still looking to get a 2012 WRX, you are going to have to get one that's on the lot. Hope you can find one that has what you want on it for a good price. I'll be able to let you know what I think of mine ...when it comes in.

Good luck on your hunt!
    2012 Limited World Rally Blue Pearl Subaru Impreza World Rally Xross Sedan ...
    ...On order since 4/14/2012; Received VIN 7/4/2012; ETA 8/6/2012; Delivered 8/9/2012
    OTS AP Stage 1 9/15/2012

Snagged one. Game on.

Shewww..., finally snagged a 2012 Mica Blue (or UK Wildcat Blue in my case) WRX Limited... Found one used with 5k on it. Apparently someone purchased it and didn't like the manual tranny (hellllooo...)

I'm pumped. Thrilled to effing death over this thing. It growls;-)

Game on.

QUOTE=hindude;2900680]The order deadline on 2012's has passed by about 8 weeks. If you are still looking to get a

2012 WRX, you are going to have to get one that's on the lot. Hope you can find one that has what you want on it for a good price. I'll be able to let you know what I think of mine ...when it comes in.

Good luck on your hunt![/QUOTE]

Hmm, Wildcat Blue huh? Never heard of that color before, probably because it's a UK color as you stated. In for the pics.
    Hawkeye Alliance #1050
    Build Thread
    http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/...ps665d9b9d.jpg
    Always dirty, never scurred......

That's great! Congratulations! Post some pics.
    2012 Limited World Rally Blue Pearl Subaru Impreza World Rally Xross Sedan ...
    ...On order since 4/14/2012; Received VIN 7/4/2012; ETA 8/6/2012; Delivered 8/9/2012
    OTS AP Stage 1 9/15/2012

Congrats! In for some pics as well

And wtf is with someone buying a manual car only to decide 5k miles later they don't like it?
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

I Support ClubWRX
    I thought NKY stood for Northern Kentucky.

If this is in the UK, I thought people there loved their manual trannies.

The thought process is interesting & quite strange. They drive it for 5k & then it suddenly hits them,"Nope,I can't do this anymore.".
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Lol - actually UK is the Unversity of Kentucky (2012 National Champs-Mica Blue becomes Wildcat Blue!)

I'm trying to get some pics loaded ASAP. Need to get a tint job next week.

More later all!