cobb accessport not working when plugged in

This is a discussion on cobb accessport not working when plugged in within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; If anyone has any ideas as to how I could resolve the problem it would be much appreciated. I plugged ...

cobb accessport not working when plugged in

If anyone has any ideas as to how I could resolve the problem it would be much appreciated. I plugged the access port into the car and the screen wouldn't come on. I hooked rveryting up properly I'm thinking it might be the dongle plug has went bad but don't know it came with my car when i purchased it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by WRXtacy02 View Post
    If anyone has any ideas as to how I could resolve the problem it would be much appreciated. I plugged the access port into the car and the screen wouldn't come on. I hooked rveryting up properly I'm thinking it might be the dongle plug has went bad but don't know it came with my car when i purchased it.
    Not much help but if I was you I would call Cobb.

Yeah, I keep hearing that Cobb has great customer service. Just give them a call, I'm sure they'll do everything to help you
    2012 WRB WRX Sedan ...
    BPanda Build
    ...On order since 5/14/2012
    ...Picked up on 6/29/2012

I Support ClubWRX
    I know there is a software thats supposed to come with it that you use in your computer first. do you mean the Cobb AP came with the car? or did you buy it separate?
    Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that’s what gets you.

It came with my car when I bought it.