2005 WRX for sale WV (5,500)

This is a discussion on 2005 WRX for sale WV (5,500) within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello all, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT: wrx2005wv@yahoo.com I am aware that this is a double post admins please don't remove ...

2005 WRX for sale WV (5,500)

Hello all, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT: wrx2005wv@yahoo.com

I am aware that this is a double post admins please don't remove i posted locally and hoping this will reach a larger audience, but if every one can share / link the link below it would really help me out.
    Subaru : WRX WRX Subaru : WRX WRX | eBay

The car is in perfect condition besides the blown motor due to a TD04 Failure.
    It is in stock condition, and i am the only owner of the car.
    -No problems have ever occurred with this car before hand you can check the history check on ebay or if interested run the vin# below on car fax.

It Currently has 138,493 miles.
    The Title is Clear
    VIN NUMBER: JF1GD296X5H500865

I really need to sell the car, and i wish some one can pick her up and restore it back to proper condition !

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

"The car is in perfect condition besides the blown motor due to a TD04 Failure."

I literally lol'ed cause I wasn't expecting to see that.
    2012 Limited World Rally Blue Pearl Subaru Impreza World Rally Xross Sedan ...
    ...On order since 4/14/2012; Received VIN 7/4/2012; ETA 8/6/2012; Delivered 8/9/2012
    OTS AP Stage 1 9/15/2012