Floor mats...?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Floor mats...? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I know this is an odd question, but I was wondering, does the car come with floor mats? I put ...

Floor mats...?

I know this is an odd question, but I was wondering, does the car come with floor mats? I put a hold on one that already had the "package" on it that included all weather mats, but I was wondering if I should also be looking for the stock mats too? A lot of the time when you get an "upgrade" that replaces a stock part, the dealer likes to take the stock part... Happened with my last car when I upgraded the exhaust... I had to ask them to give me the stock one. I know, small, stupid question, but I was just curious because I don't really like the look of plastic mats (I will use them in the winter though).
    2012 WRB WRX Sedan ...
    BPanda Build
    ...On order since 5/14/2012
    ...Picked up on 6/29/2012

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    They have fabric floor mats. With any upgraded party the dealership left the originals in the trunk
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

Quote Originally Posted by cflip2x View Post
    They have fabric floor mats. With any upgraded party the dealership left the originals in the trunk
    Alright, I don't think I've ever heard of a car without floormats, but I just wanted to make sure that they'd give them to me. Like I was saying with the exhaust, they were going to just keep it. I got it back and sold it for $250 (it was only an axelback)
    2012 WRB WRX Sedan ...
    BPanda Build

I Support ClubWRX
    +1 the cars originally come with fabric floor mats. All weather mats are an accessory.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

This is a little off topic, but the same general idea... The car came with the STI STS and the STI shift knob. I'm not a fan of having an STI knob when I clearly don't have an STI. So the question is, will my car come with the stock shift knob also because the STI knob is something bought separately?
    2012 WRB WRX Sedan ...
    BPanda Build

I Support ClubWRX
    You can always ask the dealership personally I ordered a shift knob from WC Lathewerks. My SPT exhaust was a dealer installed option, and my salesmen gave me the exhaust since they were going to throw it out. The other options I ordered were the short throw and the arm rest extension those I guess were installed before it arrived at the dealership, and those original parts were put in the box the came in and left in the trunk. The STI shift knob may be the 5 speed one its totally different from the 6 speed
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

I Support ClubWRX
    STI shift knob on a WRX? Not sure that if would even fit.

T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX
    My guess is that this is the "STI" shift knob hes talking about

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    STI shift knob on a WRX? Not sure that if would even fit.

Yeah, that's exactly what I thought too because the STI is a 6M, but they make a 5M knob that says STI on it...

And that's not exactly the knob that I'm getting but it's the same idea...
    2012 WRB WRX Sedan ...
    BPanda Build

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.