Lol, I have a VIN number!!! - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Lol, I have a VIN number!!! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hope you hear something soon. I was so relieved that my car now has a VIN because that's finally telling ...

Hope you hear something soon. I was so relieved that my car now has a VIN because that's finally telling me that it actually exists
    2012 WRB WRX Sedan ...
    BPanda Build
    ...On order since 5/14/2012
    ...Picked up on 6/29/2012

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Now I'm a little upset and here's why. My roommate always wanted an evo and I always wanted an STi. I guess after a while he caught on and realized that I was right the subie would be a better car to have than the mitsu. After looking more into the STi, I determined that it wasn't really worth it for me to get the STi when the WRX specs are SO close to it for so much less money (and I can use the saved money to make the upgrades I want.) My roommate was convinced too and just so happened to be looking for a car at the same time I was. So when I went to negotiate for a car, we were negotiating for 2 WRXs at the same time to get a better deal. We both went for the limited sedans with no accessories since we are gonna add the stuff we want ourselves. He ordered a SWP and I wanted the WRB. (at least we'll have different colors) I don't mind that my best friend is gonna have the same car as me though, more reason to start customizing it right away. Plus we got a RIDICULOUSLY good deal on the cars.

What I AM upset about is, he got a VIN and an ETA yesterday! (and my order was even put in the computer 2 minutes before his lol) He was told his would be in on 7/5 but I have a feeling it may be a little sooner. The dealer said he still doesn't have any info on my car yet but I'm hoping that will change next week. I didn't realize it took longer to paint a car blue than it does to paint it white...
    2012 Limited World Rally Blue Pearl Subaru Impreza World Rally Xross Sedan ...
    ...On order since 4/14/2012; Received VIN 7/4/2012; ETA 8/6/2012; Delivered 8/9/2012
    OTS AP Stage 1 9/15/2012

Yeah, I guess it all depends on how they were working on the cars, maybe his was already being built for some reason... It sounds like it's probably on the same ship as mine, they said it would be in early July, but expect it to come in maybe even late June. That kinda sucks though, I went the the same kind of thing. I haven't told any of my friends that I'm getting a new car because they always just showed up on my doorstep when they got theirs without telling me. So of course, without him knowing, one gets a new car (well, new to him)... A BMW 135i... It should be a good race between us as long as he doesn't put any work on it. I know how you feel though. Lol, I'll come show you mine when I get it.
    2012 WRB WRX Sedan ...
    BPanda Build
    ...On order since 5/14/2012
    ...Picked up on 6/29/2012

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.