2012 wrx in FL
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2012 wrx in FL within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys, my name is John I live in Clermont FL. I picked up a 2012 wrx a little over ...

2012 wrx in FL

Hey guys, my name is John I live in Clermont FL. I picked up a 2012 wrx a little over 3 months ago, it is my first subaru and i love it. i have been reading around on here for a little while now just trying to learn so i decided to register and introduce myself.

so far the car has SPT exhaust and short throw shifter, 15% tint around, cobb intake and accessport, sound system(still kind of in the works ran into some problems), and i did the little grill pinstripe

I dont have any good pictures of it, but here is the car
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tinted.JPG 
Views:	96 
Size:	112.7 KB 
ID:	105566

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    welcome. if you ever feel like taking a short drive we have meets every wednesday in the sonics parking lot (242 South Semoran Boulevard, Orlando, FL)

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

thanks. what time do you guys normally head out there? might be kind of tough to do with my work schedule :/

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Usually around 900-930ish

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the forum. If you need any parts or advice let me know.
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! www.kronosperformance.com sales@kronosperformance.com Call/Text 732-742-8837 We Offer a Military Discount
    Our Facebook | Our Twitter | Our Instagram | Our Pinterest
    Our featured brands
    RALLY ARMOR | BC RACING | PERRIN | MISHIMOTO | GRIMMSPEED

Welcome!
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome!! I also live out here in Clermont. If you ever want to meet up let me know. Im thinking about getting the spt cat back, so I would love to hear yours. Even though I have a sedan it will give me a idea. Nice to know we have some wrx's out here in Clermont.

yea i think i saw yours, i have seen a few around. there is an 08 or 09 i see in groveland quite a bit too

I Support ClubWRX
    Yea it's a 2008. I talked to him before. He works at dominos pizza. I know that because I'm up there at least once a week, my 5 year old son loves pizza. He mention to me he had to replace his clutch @ 30000 miles already but he's the second owner so who knows what the first owner did.

The other day I seen a 11-12 red hatch. Where did you buy your Wrx?? I bought mine at Sport Subaru in Orlando. If you ever want to go to the meets on Wednesday nights let me know. I myself only been a couple times. Do to my work

I'd love to see a pic of the grill pinstriping you did
    - Will

I Support ClubWRX

Name:	60daedd8.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	173.4 KB 
ID:	105678

Here's one I just did today. Not to sure about it.

I like it
    - Will

Name:	pinstripe.JPG 
Views:	50 
Size:	117.4 KB 
ID:	105701
    i did mine a month or so ago.

yea haha i always see it driving around with the dominos thing on the top of his car. i guess i need to get out to one of the meets one of these days but it will be tough to do with my work schedule too. i have sundays and mondays off though, if you ever want to meet up let me know.
    i got mine at mastro in sanford, the guys at the orlando dealership didnt want to work with me at all

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by pattymeng View Post

Name:	pinstripe.JPG 
Views:	50 
Size:	117.4 KB 
ID:	105701
    i did mine a month or so ago.

yea haha i always see it driving around with the dominos thing on the top of his car. i guess i need to get out to one of the meets one of these days but it will be tough to do with my work schedule too. i have sundays and mondays off though, if you ever want to meet up let me know.
    i got mine at mastro in sanford, the guys at the orlando dealership didnt want to work with me at all
    That looks really good on your car.

I know what you mean about Sport Subaru not working with you. I actually left because they didn't want to move on the price and I wasn't more than a few miles down the road and they were calling me on my phone asking me to come back to work the deal out. I asked them "why the heck couldn't we have done this when I was first their." they had no good reason.

How funny is that I also have Sundays and Mondays off. I'm down to meet up tomorrow if you want? We can meet up somewhere in Clermont. Just let me know.

yea, they wouldnt budge on the price and kept telling me what i could and couldnt afford and they refused to order a car for whatever reason so i walked out and just ordered one through mastro. I cant complain about them at all though, they were much easier to deal with and gave me $500 more for trade in than sport subaru offered.

thats fine with me, i live in minneola technically i guess so im pretty much in the middle of clermont so anywhere should work

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.