My week old 2012 SWP WRX Sedan

This is a discussion on My week old 2012 SWP WRX Sedan within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello all! My names Joe from northern NJ. I've had my WRX for over a week now and I have ...

My week old 2012 SWP WRX Sedan

Hello all!
    My names Joe from northern NJ. I've had my WRX for over a week now and I have to say that I LOVE it. I came from a 2006 350z that my dad drives now and while the difference is definitely noticeable between the two, my 2012 is ALOT more fun to drive in my opinion. Finally having more room and back seats is also a plus haha. I also want to throw out that if anyone in Bergen County NJ want a WRX, go to Liberty Subaru and talk to Jeff Miletta because that guy was an amazing help with getting the car. Now on to the plans I have. This is my dd and first new car so I want to go kind of easy at first with just the usual mods. DP, catback, intake will be the first power mods along with an accessport. I am planning on getting the Torqued Performance stage 2 map before I just go and get protuned with a couple more parts so if anyone could let me know if it's worth it to buy the map, I'd greatly appreciate it. Other than that though, I'm putting in a twm short shifter after I exchange it with the STI shifter I ordered by mistake. Rally Armors are definitely a big one and then I plan to lower it a little and get a front lip and hopefully get my hands on the deck lid spoiler from forman performance. Like I said though, the car is extremely fun to drive stock and I've been loving it so far.

Ill be posting pictures soon. I already took a bunch so I'll be updating this post soon!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome!! Enjoy the car. TP is worth the money until you get protuned.

Enjoy the car. The tp maps are very nice. I have the tp stage 2 map on mine and I love it and a nice jump over stage 1.

Welcome! Glad you're enjoying your scooby

TP maps have a good rep, and Eric will tweak it for you based off of datalogs so you get some nice customer service too. Furthermore, if you are going to have an intake and/or downpipe on there and you aren't going to get protuned right away, you need some kind of tune or you'll risk damage to the engine.
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC